Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7/6

@Dawnie  good morning!

Honored Contributor

Yesterday I put together my ensemble for Monday's "dress like your favorite board game" spirit day.   I won't see myself coming and going, LOL.

Image result for eyeroll animated gif

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Thanks (about the purse)

DH when asked if he likes it, he just looked at it like “I don’t get it! LOL!”   

It was shown in the window of the Buckle.

And it is not real leather; so we will see how it wears.

They also have cute sandals and BOOTS 👢 that I admire.  Right now, we do not go enough for me to make investments in $$ boots if they cannot be worn A LOT! Hopefully I have learned my lesson on this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   OMG - I'm just seeing this one!!!  LOVE IT, LOVE the COLOR!!!! 

You are just a fish out of water Ms Lola. Maybe you'll be a mermaid in your next life! You'd be a beautiful one I am so sure!

Honored Contributor

@SoX   Carolyn does some gorgeous pieces for sure. I hope your wailist becomes reality for you, this one's lovely. I had eyed the one in lapis but didn't.

I especially love her country cotour collection - I had to have both the sterling and gold suite of both.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Love the scarf, nothing like lavendar anything.

Love the doilie too - reminds me of 2 or 3 that I have from GMom-in-law. Same style done in what I call a butterfly shape. The stitches in your's here almost look like a fish pattern - can you see it (or am I crazy???).

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

That's the photo from the Etsy listing- no doilies here!Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

LOVING this lav leopard

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Heavens to Murgatroyd!    I won't wear them all together (thank goodness, you say) ... except for the beanie and this jacket (they scream togetherness) ...  the jacket/blazer purchased last month, but they are by the same designer.

j.crew: demylee™ x j.crew open-front sweater-blazer in leopard print, right side, view zoomed

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

EC682D9B-BF21-4789-BFE8-CF0D350B03DC.jpegGood Morning All!

I gotta go out in this horrible heat in SW FL and pull weeds!  Reason: sprinklers were on this morning, much easier to pull.  

I received a pair of AW Santa Fe Sunrise Earrings.  Cute and light. Like them a lot. I ordered the sodalite bird enhancer.  I have the two horses and the black bear.  I keep adding more AW’s to my stash.  

I purchased a few pieces of Lily Pulitzer clothing at Clothes Mentor Consignment.  Looks nice with AW pieces. 

I’m still  battling a six week flu/bronchial virus. I swear it’s croup!   Cough, losing voice often, low energy.  One local and one SC friend have same thing.  We’re all at the 5-6 wk point.  

Edited to add photo!