Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7/6

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@Bird mama 

The fish that I ordered on June 28 was showing delivery on Monday, but now UPS says it's on the truck for delivery today, which means that I have to wait at home all day now. Cat Frustrated

jewelry I guess 

not a

fish for dinner? 

sometimes you can GPS the ups truck so you know where it is, and save your self sitting at home all day, I did that when I got my MAC

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

This fish enhancer will swim its way into your jewelry rotation. From American West Jewelry. QVC.com

I posted about it a week or two ago.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

How do you GPS the UPS?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

The LLB Signature ankle jeans I had on my wish list were the daily deal yesterday, so I picked up both washes.

Women's Signature Premium Skinny Jeans, Zip Pocket Ankle

Women's Signature Premium Skinny Jeans, Zip Pocket Ankle

Honored Contributor

Good morning All, hope we're all doing well. I can't believe it's July already!!! What happened to June...I hope everyone had great fireworks to watch from Wednesday, Thursday, last night, just goes for days don't they? Did not watch the ones on the Capitol, didn't plan to, just could not.

Leah looks adorable, she's so stylish, proves we all can do just a nice tee with a slender trouser, toss on a cute scarf, done. Looking cool and crisp is the order of summer time isn't it? Hard to do when it's 90degrees though!!!

We're finishing up pruning the hedges, then DH is putting on a new tire on his truck. Wednesday heading to work he ran over something, yep tire went flat. He spent all day on/off yesterday getting a new tire as the one couldn't be fixed. Then he found out the tires he has are no longer so he had to buy odd guy out but it'll work okay with the other 3. Ugh, what a hassle!

So it's FREE SHIPPING DAY!!! Great deal for sure, doesn't happen often here. Just be sure if you buy it, love it, because well we can return it, but it's not free heading back. Just saying.

I picked up a couple of nice waist length kimonos from zulily, and a really cute white tee with short lace sleeves. Had a credit on file, of course I couldn't let it sit there!!!

Not much else going on - eewww, creepy nydj guy on, turning the channel for a while.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

This fish enhancer will swim its way into your jewelry rotation. From American West Jewelry. QVC.com

I posted about it a week or two ago.

i remember

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@jackthebear 

How do you GPS the UPS?

log on to ups and find the tracking #, from what I remember if there is gps tracking on the package will show you in real time where the truck is. can follow it

not sure if it's available on everything.  I just wanted to be home for that particular item 

https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/sri/follow-my-delivery.page

you need a ups account, and there's no reason not to have one 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

That sounds like a horrible storm!

But you made a new friend!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   Oh no - sorry to hear about the storm and mostly the loss of food in the fridge. So bad when this happens, hopefully you didn't just go grocery shopping. That would be my luck.

Take good care, you could at least enjoy the coolness of your local grocery while replenishing. - don't forget a long sleeve shirt!

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered this during Carolyn's visit ... on waitlist.   Good thing I ordered it at the event  price, because it's over $46 more now.   Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll eventually get it ...

No Image Found