Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7/6

@lolakimono 

You should also think about this one ... like I did ... for one of your Spirit Days 

j.crew: classic-fit shirt in brushed twill flannel, right side, view zoomed

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

I'm waiting for this to drop a bit-

Scotch Plaid Flannel Shirt, Relaxed Zip Hoodie

I have this plaid in one of their flannels-

This would work too-

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX 

@jackthebear 

Lots of leopard items have landed at Banana Republic and Express- too many to show here.

in love with this 

High-Rise Wide-Leg Pantthank goodness I have nowhere to wear them 

fyi girls this on BR's website . 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Sunday afternoon everyone! I've been on vacation and was catching up on what everyone's been up to lately.

On vacation, at the beach, I was people watching (fashion watching) and I saw several things I wanted to share. I saw a very attractive African-American woman wearing a mustard colored maxi dress and espadrilles. She was so pretty.  A white lady about my age was wearing a navy white stripe tee shirt dress and navy Keds. She looked cute and comfortable. I saw several tiered, floral, maxi dresses on women of all ages. Really, lots of people were nicely dressed. I even went in one of the "boutiques" that they talk about on the Q  (it was a Hyatt Regency Hotel) and the blouses and dresses were expensive! Just like they say on the Q! 😊

@greeneyedlady

Please don't feel ashamed or apologetic of your grief. Both of my parents are gone and I still miss them but time does help. You enjoy participating in buying the prom dresses. Have you ever considered getting involved in Big Brothers/ Big Sisters? You could be a good influence on some young girl. I mean it's just a thought. 🙏 

@lolakimono 

I was just looking at your floral posts. That burgundy wrap dress is gorgeous. Are florals still big this fall?

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

Of course, florals are timeless!

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono 

LOL That's good to hear.  I am still on the lookout for a lilac and pink floral scarf. I've been looking since the spring. 

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal 

Of course, florals are timeless!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX 

@jackthebear 

Lots of leopard items have landed at Banana Republic and Express- too many to show here.

in love with this 

High-Rise Wide-Leg Pantthank goodness I have nowhere to wear them 

fyi girls this on BR's website . 

@lolakimono stopped at BR today and these pants run big the smallest they had was a 0 looked big, the fabric was much heavier than expected.  there is also a pull on narrow leg in same pattern @SoX