Honored Contributor

Re: 🎇 A.M. Style Live Chat, 🎇 7:00, 7/4

@lolakimono wrote:

IMO, the Gibson Look Navigator cardigan, when buttoned, looks like something one wears while nursing. 

oy vey

Gibson Look rep

busy mom

social media influencer

I've seen it before and it's nothing new,  those cardigans with the button,  have seen last year/s at Marshalls by Bobeau for $20

Bobeau Drape-front Cardigan

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

The striped pants looked like the model was wearing boxer shorts underneath- weird see through things going on there.

Honored Contributor

Good moring all, not much happening here, B will probably go for a bike ride. Going to hear a friend sing at a local bar tonight, she is inside and we will be sittinhope it stays g outside with the windows open. Other than than NY is still doing well with the C-19 numbers lets that way.

Happy Birthday America

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. @lolakimono I love your LL Bean workout outfit, so cute!

I did a 4 mile walk this morning, it was so cool and comfortable that I could have, and should have, done so much more. No sun, and the bug situation was good. The horse/deer flies, whatever they are, have been out in full force lately. 

No plans. Don't feel very patriotic, not feeling it. Plus virus, even if there was something to do I wouldn't. I got the Disney Plus channel for a month so I could watch Hamilton. I  saw the touring company in 2018, always wanted to see the original Broadway cast. So far, just not the same as in person. But such incredible talent.

If anyone's in the market for sports bras, I ordered a set of three from Costco for $15.99 on sale. Puma. Got a medium and a large, because usually sports bras run small. Medium is my usual size, fits well. Comfortable, and they have adjustable straps. Love the colors, I got the set with rose and teal blue and black.

They're racerback, which I usually don't like but I think these will work for me. I have very little to support, but I like the coverage.

Also ordered two Calvin Klein Invisibles bralettes from Amazon when they had a special. Highly recommend,  I'm going to get a couple more of those.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning, I haven't even looked at was offered yet.  Wow, it is hot, hot and hot here too.  Maybe the kind of weather some people dream about - not me.... 90's for 10 days in a row with no rain is my idea of purgatory.

That cute bracelet that I ordered from the Q (steel by design open circle bangle) still has not arrived.  I ordered it on 6/23, it shipped on 6/24 and it made it to the UPS Mail Innovations to USPS hand off point in Urbancrest OH on 6/29.  That's when it stopped moving Woman Very Happy

You know, the way 2020 has been going I just laugh alot.  I'm sure the bracelet will find it's way here eventually.

I finally had my annual endocrinologist appointment on Monday (was postponed since beginning of April).  I'm not gonna lie, I was stressed out about being in confined spaces with people I don't know from Adam.  I saw some of the employees working the desk not wearing masks until they got ready to talk to patients and even though I walked in like this

Cat Reaction GIF by sheepfilms - Find & Share on GIPHY

it didn't take me long to feel like this

Scary Cat GIFs | Tenor

Considering I hadn't gone anywhere else almost 10 days before this appointment, when I started to feel tickly ears and a sore throat on Wednesday night, I was blaming that endocrinologist appointment.  My sister and I were supposed to go out to Target (whoo hoo) on Thursday and I cancelled on Wednesday because I wasn't sure what I picked up.

Zicam to the rescue - I need to buy stock in that company.

My sister is coming over today to visit for Independence Day.  We're gonna be inside because I can't take this disgusting hot and humid weather.  My house is big enough - we should be fine.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama I love your cat GIFs LOL!

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

Good morning @lolakimono @Salreg @jackthebear @godi 

JJill...Love the brand but sizes are funny.  Some small are huge, some large are tiny and they are all over the discount stores up here.   At least it's something different and hopefully it will help the brand stay alilve. 

Enjoy the day! 

I could never get a good fit either  in peites or regular sizing 

some cute looks but made for a different body type perhaps 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

IMO, the Gibson Look Navigator cardigan, when buttoned, looks like something one wears while nursing. 

why pick that run of the mill find anywhere cardigan as a first piece for the line,  

the pants were ok  

Gibson look does have some better stuff 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

The striped pants looked like the model was wearing boxer shorts underneath- weird see through things going on there.

lol. 

that I missed 

Honored Contributor

I started watching the HBO John Adams series 

forgot how good it was, we will watch the rest later 

and speaks to us today

if you haven't seen it I recommend highly. Paul Giamatti is an amazing actor