Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7/3

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@Shanus
Here you go…

A396315
Candace Cameron Bure The Sunkissed Garment Dyed Linen Blend Tee 

https://www.qvc.com/Candace-Cameron-Bure-The-Sunkissed-Garment-Dyed-Linen-Blend-Tee.product.A396315....

Thank you @LTT1 . I thought those the Candace tee. I do have the olive, peach and the washed black. 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono 

Love those embroidered tennies!

What do you know about the brand?

@LTT1 

"P448® is an Italian footwear brand rooted in the belief that eclecticism, design innovation and continuous experimentation lie at the heart of self-expression. Their sneakers are thoughtfully designed and manufactured in Italy by master innovators and artisans for style pioneers who embrace boldness and embody a carefree yet collective consciousness. P448 synthesizes elements of subculture, street culture, global culture and pop culture to create footwear with soul that is always pointing towards the future."

$$$

Respected Contributor

Good morning, everyone.

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is already the 4th of July. There were no community fireworks last year, but this year our suburb and the city are both putting on a big show.

Unfortunately, a few of the neighbors in my development will likely be putting on their illegal show again. A couple years ago one of them started the shrubs on fire in front of the house next door and another time one burned the hammock in the next door neighbor's back yard. Their fireworks are beautiful but a foolish fire danger in our area now.

I'll be home outside making sure my house is okay, and my dog will be inside hiding from the noisy fireworks' booms.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear 

@SoX 

This is what I wore to the bat mitzvah last weekend. It was a good choice at the outdoor party.

I ordered it last year and then had nowhere to wear it.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@cosmic1

Mine says it’s sold out but it must be NEW and they have done this before successfully…using “teasers”

@LTT1  ...like those annoying pop ups about GOING GOING GONE or telling me how many people are putting the irem in their cart? BS to that. The items are usually there for weeks after.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

@SoX 

This is what I wore to the bat mitzvah last weekend. It was a good choice at the outdoor party.

@lolakimono   Loving the dress...gorgeous color, but the black shoes are a MEH!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

@SoX 

I have  a thing next weekend, I got a dress, but thought I would look for something else this week there was nothing.  none were probably ordered and not much left. 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

@SoX 

My sneakers from last week are now 40% off.  Still only one pair remaining...

I went to the manufacturer, who said they are calfskin leather on their site.

Then I went to the vendor, who said they are cotton.  I would prefer leather, of course, but the vendor says they guarantee that they are cotton.

Image 1 of Etro paisley-print trainers

Decisions, decisions.  

Honored Contributor

I noticed how $$$$ they are, but if the shoe fits…❤️
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Finding an apartment on the east coast has been just as difficult as finding a home to buy. I have the house that will be built, but I haven't found an apartment. They are quite expensive $2000-$2500/month, a garage is extra if not attached, amenities fees, on the 2nd or 3rd floor (I can't imagine hauling groceries up the stairs 4-5 times each shopping trip), etc.

I contacted over 20 apartment complexes there, heard back from only 7, and only 2 had openings that I described above that I would've likely paid for if on the 1st floor.

So, I called the new investor in my house and asked if he'd consider renting it to me for a year while my new construction place is being built. He said yes. It will cost me $500/month more than what my mortgage used to be.

But, I won't have to pay storage for items I wouldn't have put in an apartment, I'll pay to move only once instead of twice, it's a single story home, and I'm familiar with this area.

My sibling is extremely disappointed it will be a whole year yet and even tried finding an apartment for me, and my child is temporarily crushed - as am I.

Really I'm shocked and devastated about being isolated out here again until next summer.