Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7/29

@Eliana

Do you get to see your mom often?

Trusted Contributor

Probably about every other month.  She came down last weekend for two days and ended up in the hospital for a few days with a UTI, so we aren't letting her go home yet. She will stay at my sister's house until Thursday, then go back home for a doctor appointment.  She may come back down after her appointment.  I'm sure she will want to stay home once she's back there, but it will depend on how she's feeling then.

Honored Contributor

Good morning!

@lolakimono

The scarf Is beautiful! 

I thought maybe you colored it!

If you had colored it, you could perhaps submit it as a print for a scarf! The scarf looks like a watercolor painting.

@godi

Hi! Glad you can join in!

@twinny70

Enjoy your restful day sounds like you earned it!

@gmkb

Happy Birthday to DGS!🎂💙❤️💜💚 Becoming a teenager! WOW

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I really like the look of this bag in olive.  I won't purchase a bag without an outside pocket though.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Scarf is Ver$ace= watercolor

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess I should probably finish what I was saying.  Lol.  Since my mom was only planning a two-day stay, she only had one change of clothes and meds for a few days. I need to get some things for her and bring in her mail and fill out a hold mail form.She has good neighors who watch out for her, but we need to get her moved closer to us. She's finally ready to move back down, but we have to get her house on the market. She isn't willing to part with her many of her things, so it's difficult to get anything accomplished with her there. 

Trusted Contributor

Good morning ladies.  I can't post with y'all much anymore, because there is too much activity on Saturday mornings these days.  I was just so proud of the vintage Susan Graver skirt I found on EBay that I had to share.  I think it goes back to before her QVC days.  The tag is different and it's 100% cotton, made in the USA.  I love Western wear.  I'm not crazy about red, but even if I only wear it to special events it's fun to have.

Hope y'all have a great weekend.

s-l400.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Eliana, sorry to hear this news.  Your plate is certainly full.  My mom lived a block from us & we had our plates full.  Prayer's that all goes well & do take care of yourself.  

Esteemed Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

Good morning ladies.  I can't post with y'all much anymore, because there is too much activity on Saturday mornings these days.  I was just so proud of the vintage Susan Graver skirt I found on EBay that I had to share.  I think it goes back to before her QVC days.  The tag is different and it's 100% cotton, made in the USA.  I love Western wear.  I'm not crazy about red, but even if I only wear it to special events it's fun to have.

Hope y'all have a great weekend.

s-l400.jpg

Cute skirt.  Wear it in good health.  My DH loves country & Western clothing.  We were on a mini vacation & he bought a pair of fancy grey boots & a nice shirt.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eliana

I am sorry for you with lots of "mom" issues, too. When mine lived here it was a three-ring circus!

@luv-the-Q

What a great find! Love the skirt!

Here is a vintage google-find:

845C2F49-7D81-4638-8E78-9E7FCD502F2A-22010-0000129F14BD6AE7.jpeg I thought it was so odd that her hands were not showing, then realized her hands are in the pockets! This was shown in a google search I did for 60's fashion, but it is not 60's at all!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~