Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7/28

Good morning!

I am off to preview the new arrivals.

Please check in and tell us what you've been up to (fashion wise or not).

Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7/28

Good morning.  Leah looks fantastic, even in her active wear!  Busy morning.  I have a hair appointment at 9:30, so I won't be here for long. 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning All! Happy Saturday - hope you all had a good week. Very quiet here now, I'm up as is the sun and Wallace the poodle. Well he was and now he's napping already! WHAT???

Now that we have our home back to just us (you know what this means for us) last evening over dinner I told DH I'm making 'work' foleders for us of things we will be addressing to work on, fix, re-do in the house. Today we'll be shopping for new floor tiles in the main floor bath, a new sink & toilet. We're also looking for new counter top for same bath & one for the kitchen. Need to finish painting the kit pantry, new cupboard hardware, and we need to (or I do) figure out new backsplash. Work in the basement to do, a wall needs fixed in the dining room from the house settling. And oh yeah, those new gutters & downspout honey that I had exstimates to do in the early spring? Guess what - you WILL be taking that one under your wings very soon! Get out your check book!!!

That's it here. We'll be busy for a while, some work we'll do and some I'm hiring out for. Yeah DH said he can do all of this, I asked him when he thought this would happen. He kept eating his dinner with full mouth he didn't answer. The answer is, I take on household jobs to do and get them done.

Have a great weekend, I'm out heading to do chores!!!!!

Honored Contributor

good morning

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, I ordered this ring on Tuesday of this week and it was delivered on Thursday.  I was stunned that the Q got it here so quickly - I didn't even upgrade the S/H.  My narrow wedding band is not a silk fit and it's been aggravating my ring finger.  I don't know if my fingers swelled because of summer or because of the abuse I put them threw working on that demo job in the basement. 

Anyway the new ring feels like a dream.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

not much happening, 

laundry to do

supposed to be nicer, but still icky humid

that's all

I know it's boring 

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning ...

It's a cool day, weather-wise, with bright sun ... love it.

I continue my three day a week physical therapy, with emphasis now on strength training and balance.   You'd be surprised at how quickly one (meaning me) looses all sense of balance when incapacitated.

I've been shopping for fall (sales, of course) and found some new jackets and pants.   I'll try to post pictures later.    Oh, and those Clarks clogs have to go back ... I should have ordered a half-size down ... and while one foot is still wider than the other, not sure if I'm going to reorder.

Honored Contributor

My plans for today including visiting the local art/music fair.  Fingers crossed that we don't get any rain.  They have food, midway games and rides too.  Should be nice.

Honored Contributor

@SoX  You have to watch those clarks clogs.  Last time I tried a pair, many years ago, they were so wide, one flew off my foot when I took a step.  Felt and looked like I was wearing a pair of these, lol.

Image result for wooden dutch clogs

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@SoX@jackthebear@Bird mama@PINKdogWOOD

Good morning!

@PINKdogWOOD

So nice to have your house back, I’d imagine! The re-dos sound great!

@Bird mama

That ring looks nice.

My this turned out to be a bit long...otherwise it would have been really great.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~