Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7-24 🗣

@1 DancinQueen   There's always room in a woman's closet for 'just' one more pr of shoes. You could consider though the old adage, buy one new item, give away one old item. 

Or you could do what I do and just nestle one pr on top of the other. Yeah this works for me and my rationale LOL!!!!!

And let's face it, those loafers by Earth will be really nice come fall.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   I like the bathing suit top alot and the navy bottoms will be flattering I think.  Buying a swimsuit is worse than buying jeans.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@LTT1   I like the bathing suit top alot and the navy bottoms will be flattering I think.  Buying a swimsuit is worse than buying jeans.

@Bird mama 

LOL! Isn't THIS the truth?

At least, I have to say, I have made it through all types of clothing in my closet upgrading for size, climate, bloating, weight loss, weight gain.... all circumstances!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Amazon too @lolakimono.  It's amazing how many brands here at the Q that I find at amazon (logo, graver to name just two).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama   My problem with buying new sun bathing suits was attempting to fill in the top. That's always fun - NOT. 

Jeans, I'm happy to say don't seem to be a problem for me though.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Love the blk/white combo, very 1940s/50s, I'd go for this one too. 

And look at you Ms sexy two-piece (hope I can say this and not offend you). I really like the printed top too, also a '40s flare I think. Will look good with a solid navy bottom. Hope you like this combo on and looks good too.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

The bra I already have here and it's a perfect fit!

However, I didn't plan on neeeing to self-tan in my swimsuit this year and my midriff will DEFINITELY need to have some color before being shown!

I might just say to heck with the whole thing and see if what I have here already purchased will work!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Breezies = Snoozies

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Honored Contributor

I posted this on another thread. I love the colors!

Similar palette to my sneakers.

EMBROIDERED HI-TOP SNEAKER | High top sneakers, Sneakers, Womens sneakers

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. I checked in a couple of minutes after 6, saw no thread so I wandered off, as I tend to do, lol. Just now getting back.

I like your swimsuit top, @LTT1. Very pretty and agree a solid bottom should go very well with it. 

@Bird mama, glad to hear Frances is doing well. I would not have a clue what to do with an injured bird. I don't think there is a vet anywhere around my area that takes care of birds.

@lolakimono, I Iike your sneakers, I would choose another color but I know pink is your color.

Our project of replacing the kitchen ceiling isn't going quickly, at all, lol. I was gone the better part of 2 different days this week, tending to my brother, we have a plumbing problem with the pool that hubby has been occupied with, then yesterday the grass had to be cut, so with all the interruptions, plus being basically worn out with other chores, we only got a small portion done. Oh well, it will be done when it's done, I guess. 

My girls are wanting the three of us to go on a weekend trip (meet up) in Cinncinati to visit Fiona, the hippo, lol. this fall. I'm hesitant to make solid plans due to wondering about the health situation in the entire country by then, but I'm leaning towards planning for it. It would be fun and a chance for me and my girls to have time together. 

Have a nice weekend.

"To each their own, in all things".