Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7-24 🗣

@1 DancinQueen 

Cuddl Duds is a national brand, so that's why it shows up elsewhere.  Some of the Q brands, like Anybody, I think are purchased by the pallet and those show up on eBay and Poshmark.  

Honored Contributor

Your colors!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

@Bird mama    The fact that it showed the same numbers w/o the Letter kinda threw me.  Would Q be selling there?  Why would a reseller use the numbers?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  mentioned a reason and I think don't know if her notification/page to you worked or not.  Here's what Lola said:

@1 DancinQueen 

Cuddl Duds is a national brand, so that's why it shows up elsewhere.  Some of the Q brands, like Anybody, I think are purchased by the pallet and those show up on eBay and Poshmark.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

@Bird mama   Yes, saw her post.  Understand about CD being a national brand.  The point is that it showed Q's product i.d. no.

Honored Contributor

Good morning folks, boy with all these christmas/holiday shows I'm surprised Leah is doing her regular rashion show this morning.

Like Ms Lola, I could have stayed in bed until high noon this morning. DH got up around 7A or so, told me I could have the entire bed all to myself. I said 'good', 10 minutes later I got up too. I'm still half asleep even after a cup o'joe.

Esteemed Contributor

@1 DancinQueen   what is "A'

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Ms Lola @lolakimono, I'm so sorry after a few days a the beach there should not be any way you and your BFF return home not feeling well. I'm sorry for you that this happened. I hope you both recover soon, very soon. 

Super Contributor

@Teddixat    AMAZON

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @Bird mama @1 DancinQueen @PINKdogWOOD @Teddixat 

Hi, y'all!

Well well @lolakimono ! 
so you are enduring all of that coughing.

I too had pneumonia once without knowing. The X-ray showed it to my surprise. I do not remember coughing over and over, though. It seems the couple of time I was coughing without end, it turned out to be some sort of respiratory virus that could not be treated with antibiotics!

Here's my saga of the black bikini bottoms.

The swimsuit I purchased, 768657B6-CA59-4C2B-98A3-A5972A9390E5.jpeg

is flattering (rare) however,

AHEM, when it gets wet, I have "droopy drawers!" LOL

Is it because of my age that I don't "fill out" the bottoms around the legs?

Or have the clothing manufacturers done this on purpose?

So, my thoughts were to just buy a pair of black swim bikini bottoms and wear underneath. 
OH JUST TRY THAT ONE!

So, here I was in MACY’S, trying on every pair of separately priced swim bottoms in the store! M had a total mess of that department! (Of course!)

(Because EVERYBODY AND THEIR BROTHER WANT NEW SWIMSUITS THIS YEAR!)

50 swimsuit bottoms later, I decide to order what I'm needing online. These bottoms start at $40, so I figured since I would be sinking a big price just to make the suit I own acceptable, maybe I out to try other swimsuits to see if they would fit better.

Yes, I have found a perfect top (shown previously) in a bra underwire by the label "Bleu by Rod Beattie".

F627A0CF-A7A2-4E4F-9DA7-951844395500.jpeg

Bottoms which are not here yet are plain navy.

I will say that I have now found a brand that really fits and flatters. 

A black coverup, which might help with my "problem" of course...they are all too long on me to be cute, etc.!

This is what determination looks like!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~