Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7/23

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Dr. Denese, Doesn't have any wrinkles!! Wish I could say that!! 😂

@Sweet_Serenity

I think the trick is to wear a headband.  Covers up the scalp staples!Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Saw lots of rather fashionable people at the airports! One lady had on a pair of platforms that reminded me of you! I was so busy telling her I liked her shoes, that the TSA agent was gritting his teeth for me to hurry up!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

image.png

Not these...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Belive if memory serves me correctly?! Checked the jeans online early this morning, spandex and cotton and something else? My concern is the length 5"5 Think 32 to long for me. Size 16 or XL jean on Jessica. 

Honored Contributor

Nice looking car @lolakimono.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I just now turned on the Q to Dr. Denese.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I few years ago, I had put on a bit of weight going from a job where I was on my feet basically running all day, to a desk job where I sit most of the day.  

I went to a family gathering and my mother said, loudly, "Oh my, you've put on some weight!"  My reply:  "I need to keep some fat in my face so I don't look all wrinkled and pruney like the rest of the family!"

Honored Contributor

Seriously @lolakimono - all these new fangled gadgets in cars these days.  If I don't really want to drive the car myself, I'll hire some cute guy to drive me around!!!!  LOL

Just give me a car with a push button start that says 'start your engine' and I'm GONE! 

Some years ago I HAD to have a convertable because a close friend of our's wife had an audi TT.  I went to a honda dealership and saw the S2000, silver grey ragtop on the lot.  Of course a sales guy handed me the keys and said 'here, just sit in it, let's take it for a ride'. So here I am tooling down the road in a $33K sportscar, top down. I know I had that infamous grin on my face.  Before I knew it, I was signing leasing papers (big mistake) driving it off the lot!!!!!!  The dealership is 40 minutes from my home, here I am screaming down the highway in my new S2K!!!!  My DH flipped when he finally saw it in the garage.  Yes, he pulled his truck in after work AND DIDN"T EVEN SEE IT!!!!  Okay I know the car was small, but come on!!!!!  So funny - he didn't think so!

What FUN those 5 years were, got rid of it after the lease ran out, no dealing with the bank to outright buy it. How sad....

That was MY midlife crisis - a mighty fine FUN one!!!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I drive a Nissan Versa.  It's a hatchback and normally before you close the hatch, you pull a cargo cover forward so when you close the hatch you only see that cover through the back window.  My sister has one with her Honda Fit.

So when I bought my car in 2010, I said, where's the cargo cozy thing? Guy says, we can get you one for $110.  

Guess who doesn't have a cargo cozy, lol.  If I'm worried about the contents, I through the moving blanket over the contents.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Yesterday I was wearing a black polo with a white collar and black crops, I met my brother to take dad to a doctors appt (whole other story) first thing I said when I got into the car, hello my name is Ellen and I will be your server today lol 

@lolakimono wrote:

I'm sure this is just me, but when I see black pants and a white blouse I think...

• middle school band "uniform"
  • banquet server
  • caterer
  • funeral home attendant

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.