Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7/22

@LTT1 wrote:
@lolakimono

Blue or gray can't decide
What do you think?
What are we having for dinner?

@LTT1

We are having scalloped potatoes- layers of potatoes with onion, shredded carrots, red peppers, broccoli and cauliflower.  Penzeys lemon pepper and Mural of Flavor as seasoning, with a bit of cheddar between the layers.  No cream, milk, condensed soups (gack!) to be seen.

I think if you want blue or gray, there are better options out there.  If I were going for it, I would get rose, because it's not a common camo print in pants.  

You could wear the traditional denim, white, cream, navy, gray, etc. with those bottoms, or pick a pop.  

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Good morning all!  May I join in?  It is HOT here, like most everywhere else.  100 yesterday!  No big plans for today.  I am going to gather tomatoes in a little while. Yahoo!  Nothing better than fresh tomatoes out of the garden. Tonight, we are going to an outdoor gospel concert.  

I have been trying not to buy anything but I ordered the Du Jour floral dress yesterday in plum.  That is a color that I don't really have in my wardrobe.  The reviews said it was thin but I always wear a slip with dresses and skirts anyway.  I think that they hang better with a slip underneath.  I also ordered the Diamonique studs that were the QVC2 big deal yesterday.  I ordered the gold for myself and the silver for my DIL to save for Christmas.  Years ago, I bought some Diamonique studs in a princess cut and I still wear them often. 

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 In general, I'm not a fan of camo, but these are kind of cute.  I like the olive and gray best.  

Honored Contributor

OK thanks!

Yes I do wish the print was a bit different.

@lolakimono@jackthebear@Dawnie

I need pants that are high-waisted and am preferring not too wide at the bottom.

Have NEVER HAD (I know, I'm late to the party).

The reason is because everything up till now has a shorter rise.

I will order both -- one is going back tho.

@Dawnie

I will bet you are a red head ...am I right?

@lolakimono

You look good in corals but I would need to think about that for me. Hmmm

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

This might be my only "Back to School" purchase.  I am really loving the color (hard to find a yellow, reasonably priced scarf).

I'm liking the looks with my boots-

Respected Contributor

I bought one of these off of eBay several weeks ago from one of those liquidators.

(Sorry, it's been so long since I posted that I have forgotten how to insert a copy a picture that has active zoom feature.) 

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Ribbed-Open-Front-Duster-Cardigan.product.A286379.html

And when it was marked down to $47.14 for the preseason sale I bought another.

I'll probably also get one of these from Talbots, when the fall markdowns occur.

The Isaac version seems to run a little large, even for a QVC item, but it is a pretty nice sweater at last week's price.

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1

You called it!  Yes, I'm a redhead. 

Are you still weaning off omeprazole?  I am.  Transitioning to generic Zantac.  It's not easy!  Lots of Manuka honey and Gaviscon.  Drinking aloe juice also.  

Valued Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono

@SandPiper@jackthebear@Dawnie@Eliana

What do you all think about these and what goes with?

@lolakimono

A279890
Denim & Co. Camo Printed Zip Front Ankle Pants

D9E4673C-9067-4BE0-A3DB-F92CA6FEDA49-14244-00000D42EB27C6D8.jpegB839A73C-8215-469B-959C-3E27CC36553E-14244-00000D437BFE776E.jpeg

Blue.                                               Gray?

If it's a choice between these two, I like the gray better. Find a solid top to go with. 

I was shopping with hubby, which I should learn never to do, and I tried on olive camo pants and when he saw me his eyes bugged out of his head and he said "you gonna buy those"?? Yikes, I guess not. But I did buy D&C camo top when I got home. 

I like the rose camo. Hubby calls it "girl camo". 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"