Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 7/17

@LTT1 

Madras at Ann Taylor!

100% cotton

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

This vintage wool poncho speaks to me (for you).  I said when I saw it, this looks like SoX!

Nice Womens 1960s 100% Wool Poncho Great Shape Perfect For image 3

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono 

Yeah, baby  ...   I have one so close to that ... from Pendleton a few years back.

Respected Contributor

@SoX  the boots you found are gorgeous! I hope you get them.

@lolakimono  I was thinking that as long as I'm staying put & renting my house from the new owner while my new place is being built, I might get a part-time job. The 1st job I thought of was being a substitute teacher ... until I checked out our local school district's wage for that. They pay subs $15/hour. A long-term sub (who has many more responsibilities with grading, communicating with parents, etc.) gets $17/ hour. No wonder our district complains of a huge teacher and sub shortage.

I have 2 masters degrees and slightly over 200 graduate credits.

I'm hoping to see fashions for fall that will interest me. It's just too hot to think of clothes yet. But I don't want to buy too many clothes before I move bc it's just more to pack.

My attention has turned to window coverings since I had to choose the size/type/locations for the new construction. Even though I went to school in an architecture program for a while in the 1990's, I have a hard time envisioning in 3-D color what this place will look like. I may be posting for design opinions in the next months.