Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/8

@Lisa Y wrote:

@lolakimono    For me: 10 more days, 10 more days, 10 more days!!!!!!!!!!   😄🎊🎉👏🏻

@Lisa Y 

I'm so sorry!Cat Sad

One year we had to report until JUNE 22 to make up snow days.

Yikes!

At least we have A/C.  Some schools still don't. 

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

haven't been watching have I missed much ?

@jackthebear 

You're kidding, right?

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

The weather cooperated with me and on Tuesday morning I got up on the family room roof (only one story) and sealed the chimney crown.  I thought about using a ladder and could feel the anxiety so I chose to access the roof from a second story window.  

Me being on the roof seemed to amuse the sparrows, confuse the squirrels and annoy the neighborhood hawk.

You are a Wonder Woman!

Image result for wonder woman

@Tennesseegal @Bird mama  she definitely is. Good job, birdmama!

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

AD089AFB-9D0B-425A-A3F9-2B7186E389F1.jpeg

DD received this and it is really nice-looking on her.

A Rachel Hollis top. I may need to order one for myself!

I noticed on the QVC homepage "Gallery" that a lot of younger women (20's and 30's) are posting pictures of themselves in the Rachel Hollis line so it looks like she is a hit.  I've seen that black and white gingham top in several pics!  It's cute.

that's good to know they are nice . will check it out.

if QVC can pull it off, thumbs up

Honored Contributor

I discovered this at Michael's, so I'm going to geek out this weekend and use my label maker to make a large traveling pill case.  I bought it for my trip so I can do four weeks- a.m. meds all in one place. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cool, @lolakimono, where are you going on your 4 week trip? Sounds awesome.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

I ordered a pair of American West earrings on 5-29.  I think they hit Michigan yesterday and should be arriving at my home any day now.  Meanwhile, I ordered those clogs directly from Easy Spirit on Monday or Tuesday.  Scored free shipping and had them on Thursday, sigh.

@Bird mama 

WOW....I ordered American West Earrings the red coral posts on 5/27 and  got them on 6/3

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@house_cat 

Have you tried D-Mannose?

Get thee to a Vitamin Shoppe and you'll be feeling better in no time!

Can you tell me more about this? I have a full-blown infection right now. I'm assuming these are preventatives?

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 

I'm headed to FL, to visit my mom and help her PURGE some things around the house.  It's a working vacation, LOL.

I am probably going to catch on fire with the high temps and humidity.  The garage could use some major decluttering, but of course there is no AC out there.  I bought enough casual (chino) shorts to get me through a week and then I can do laundry.  I got some more of my workout shorts and tanks to help wick away the moisture.  I don't put that stuff in the dryer, so I need some extras while they dry.  

Wish me luck!

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
In my many closet purges over the past few years I have donated every dress I had. This year when I "purged" yet again, I decided I needed one or two dresses, for just in case. Well, now I have three. I'm done, lol.

@Snicks1 

I purged my dresses too...have 4 for special events/important meetings....the rest---trousers, jeans, capris, shorts and blouses, t-shirts, tank tops....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”