Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/8

@ECBG 

We have no idea - we need to visit and explore.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I’m signing off for now.

Have a good week ahead everyone, whatever your plans may be.

@ECBG @house_cat 

It is good to “see” you!

@twinny70 @Greeneyedlady21  and anybody I missed,

Come around and update us if possible!

Will report on items I ordered next week; if they fit and which I’m keeping/returning.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

@lolakimono  I'm in search of either leggings or footless tights to wear under my dresses, nothing too heavy. I'd like them to come down to the bottom of my ankle. I'm not looking for Spanx-type compression, but rather something that will show. I found # 731-363 at Evine and DKNY ones at Macy's that had only 3 stars. Are compression footless tights what I'm looking for? Or, seamless leggings? Or, ... ? I'm cluless on this. I have a variety of leggings now that don't seem to be right for dresses in warmer weather, including Hue cotton leggings, Simply Vera, etc.

@Desert Lily 

I can only talk about what I have worn for many years- Danskin footless tights.  They come in a few colors, but they're mostly for dance so you get those "ballet" colors.  

I wear these with my boots in the winter, because I can wear socks without having anything pulling on my toes.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

I ordered these two cool cotton (sale) tops from J. Crew and I wore one this week already.

There are a million colors to pull out from both tops.

@lolakimono 

Didn't get the  tops ... my size was gone in both, plus I really didn't want sleeveless, anyway.  But did get this popover shirt 

j.crew: ruffle classic popover shirt in liberty® flora belle, right side, view zoomed

The additional 40% off email I got this morning helped seal the deal on this and several other things, as well  ... I'll show them next Saturday.