Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/6

@jackthebear wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@jackthebear 

Good morning!  How are you?

pretty good 

3 days of golf

this week

Good for you!  I know that  you've been missing your golfing.

Honored Contributor

"Heart Strings" necklace-

Honored Contributor

For my dog people-

Women's Original Maine Isle Flip-Flops, Motif

And for the turtle people-

Women's Original Maine Isle Flip-Flops, Motif

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Tennesseegal @jackthebear 

waving 👋🏻😽hi!

love that blouse, @lolakimono !

The cat jewelry is unique too.

@jackthebear 

Glad you will be getting back to more "normal" there as of the 15th

Here, our pool is open today and workout gym too...all with due considerations of rules

Yesterday, there was a sigh of relief from people here that was palpable. Traffic was pretty heavy (normal).

Shopping areas looked attended...lots of cars, etc.

I purchased a pair of "Belle" full length jeans (jeggings?) just to see about the length. The bottom hem hits at the ankle so they are going back. I like the 26" length better especially with sandals.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono 

Good morning.  I just saw my husband off to work.  Later, our kids are coming over for our youngest son's birthday.  My only fashion purchase was new bras.  How exciting is that?

How is school?

@Tennesseegal 

School is "meh."

Kids have an end date, but we do not.  The BOE is supposed to meet on Monday and hopefully we'll find out what they are going to set our last date as.

I think I will have to go in and work my extra DC day, but my building is under construction for asbestos abatement, so I can't do anything in there.  When we went in a few weeks ago to close up the rooms, the computers were already dismantled, so I'm not sure what they will have me do.  I might end up helping check in devices for any computers that get returned.

They told us not to spend the rest of our departmental money, because they are going to swoop in and take it for the greater good (to purchase more tech) so I may have to return the $300+ in ASL dictionaries that I ordered and were delivered to school.

Virtual graduation was this week, but we could not observe it.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono @Tennesseegal @jackthebear Good Morning all--  Thanks for the posts lolakimono.  Great color on that top, love the bead necklace.  

@Tennesseegal well...your purchases are more exciting than mine...dog meds...story of my life right now. 

@jackthebear So glad to hear your're golfing again!

I'm a bit irritated with Q, not sure I'm going to keep shopping here anymore, I've definetly cut way back.   Promises for months about a GWP bag that they sold out early, held back a specific quantity so they would have for the BWB date and then didn't pull through afterwards- Kept lots of people (1700 was posted by CC) on the lookout for way too long.  I like straightforward companies, not deceptive ones.   Lots of small business looking for support.  I'm going that direction now.

Heading out to the yard before  storms come, enjoy the day.  Looking at that grilled fruit sangria on the front page at 7am...I can see how this is shaping up...  

Honored Contributor

If you didn't see these in Shoes, they deserve another mention.

Pamela Twist Espadrille Wedges - Madras

There is a different pair with the same madras, and a belt to match.

Hannah Knotted Slides - Madras

Cotton Madras Belt - Orange Multi

Honored Contributor

Good Morning all, I've been watering the backyard since 6 am.  I was hoping that my area would get one of the pop up thunderstorms yesterday....  The robins pecking around the backyard looking for food was getting to me so I decided to soak the backyard.  I picked up a tower fan.  I have central air and it dawned on me that I didn't own a fan.  

OSCR37 37″ Oscillating Tower Circulator – Vornado

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

haven't seen anything I really want 

or enough to open my wallet for 

there's a LLlemon crossbody I am interested in 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning, Ladies.   I treated myself to a pair of Clarks slides.  There was a slight price reduction and I love slides because you place your foot in and go.  I am off to buy flowers for my deck today.  I am a little late this year because of the crisis.  Have a wonderful weekend!  Cat Very HappyHeart  Below is my slide but I bought the metallic pewter.

Clarks Collection Wedge Slide Sandals - Jillian Leap - A376794

kindness is strength