Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/27

@Bird mama 

I'm way past my expiration date for my annual physical ... so far my doctor is still allowing the pharmacy to send my prescriptions ... wonder how long that will last.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

Laptop for me, Chrome and Windows 10.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX  I know.  I bought my laptop at the beginning of 2019 and I knew sooner or later windows 7 would lose support.  I can tell you that I am experiencing more boot up concerns when I fire up this desktop.  

Sometimes it gets stuck on 'welcome' and I've got that fix down to an art.  Earlier this week, black screen of death for a minute there so I grabbed the laptop to figure out how to fix that.  

I bought a petite SanDisk solid state external drive from Best Buy 

Front Zoom. SanDisk - Extreme 500GB External USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C Portable Solid-State Drive.

because I have a feeling that my day is coming and I want a copy of my music, videos and documents.

I have a feeling that one day this desk top of mine won't boot up and I won't be able to get around it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@SoX   Because windows 7 is no longer supported it also impacts and new peripherals.  For example:  I bought a new printer for the desk top.  Geez, the gyrations I had to go through to get the drivers for this thing to work with Windows 7.

One thing I need to figure out is how to get the software for my Cannon powershot camera.  It came with a CD and my laptop does not have a CD drive thingie.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Bird mama @SoX @Jtdmum @jackthebear 

Thank you for your replies! I would love to go back to Windows 7 but Win10 baffled me before.😎

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

MMmmmm, lavendar - a scent I can imagine in my head. One of the most lovely scents around - here, there, Provence, anywhere!

I can smell this lavendar, can't you?

@lolakimono

I love to walk with my French poodle, Wallace, when we come to a yard with fresh lavendar. I pick a little stem, gently crush in my fingers to release the aroma. I hold it so Wall can sniff it too, takes him back to his homeland I am sure of it!

Trusted Contributor

kimono, Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/27

@lolakimono Ordered the ava.Loved the amber. Concerned abot light color handles. Quickly wll show dirt. DD fav cor is green (& purple) She def will use. She now carries two briefcases (filled) home every night. Cannot locate DOD zip case. Already in trouble this morning.( Remember I am on C.T). Hope you have a great day my friend. Prov

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 @ Still under partial house arrest in Alabama. Thank goodness for good friends on blogs. Shopping mostly online. Have gone to grocery stor. Jeffersom County in Alabama mandatory face masks. Will this be over?

Honored Contributor

@SoX  At the end of March when I cancelled my endo appointment, the lady in the office said oh Doctor is doing tele-health visits.  I said I don't want that.  The lady on the other end was dying to say Okay Boomer (I just know it, lol).  I told her, so normally she takes blood to see if my thyroid levels are steady on the current dose of Synthroid.  Will doing a tele-health visit excuse me from coming in for bloodwork?  Lady says no.  So I say, so how does a tele-health visit help me?  I know it will help you because you will get 2 office visits out of me (I was dying to say Bish please, lol).

They renewed my Synthroid for another 90 days.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Good Morning all, I ordered something from the Q this week.

I usually don't do bangles however this one was offered in small so I thought I'd try again, lol.

@Bird mama 

Love your new bracelet! I am a fan of simple geometric shaped jewelry.