Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/26

@LTT1 wrote:

@SoX 
@lolakimono @Snicks1 @Bird mama 

Hey!

I was missing you!

The new place has been shaping up still! 
'Next on the agenda is to get my clutter put away. 

Have been planning get outs (meaning getting out of my place and into society).

Still mostly walking every day in the complex here, but I did join "Meet Up" and they offer lots of possibilities.

I'm just now (Sunday) getting back to this thread after some sort of neck strain has kept me down with the ice pack for a couple of days!

Have not driven downtown yet...in the tunnels and through the bridges! That challenge comes next!

What's new with you?

@LTT1 

Sorry about your neck problem ... sounds terrible!

Things not too good with my husband ... myriad problems, it's touch and go right now ... he's been moved to rehab, so we'll see.

Hope LaLucas had a great birthday ... sorry you missed the party.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono 

Did you have a good time at the bat mitzvah yesterday with your family?

@LTT1 

Yes, but the party was outside- gross humidity, high heat, so after a few hours it was the kind of tired you feel after a sunny day at the beach.

After that, we went to my student's sister's quinceañera party, so we were gone from 9-9.  It was my first quinceañera, although she is actually 16 now because it had to be postponed due to the pandemic.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, cute paisley blouse.

@Desert Lily, congrats on the sale of your house.

@Bird mama, I heard about all that rain in your area. We have had several nights, and days of rain also. I'm tired of picking up all the debris, daily, lol.

@I am still oxox, glad you are continuing to progress, even though dealing with the current issue. Best of health to you.

@LTT1, sorry about your neck issue, but glad you are getting out and about a bit.

@SoX, so sorry to hear about your husband's issues. Hope he gets better very soon.

I've been sitting here this morning enjoying watching the birds and squirrels sharing the feeder outside my window. Usually, they keep much more separated from each other, lol. Now, I will be off and running again. But taking the morning to relax has improved "me" somewhat, lol.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

yes...that sounds like a very long day, but I'm glad you got to go!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Of interest to me is this silk paisley blouse, now 50% off.

@lolakimono 

I picked up this today at an extra 60% off ... if you're interested, better hurry ...

j.crew: dalton blazer in italian cotton-linen for women, right side, view zoomed

I think I'll pair them together (when the jacket comes) for a cool summer evening look.