Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 7:00, 6/22/2019

@Bird mama wrote:

@Jtdmum   I LIVE for the recycling events in my community.  My love of recycling is a running joke in another thread that I participate in.  We have one event for electronics, one for hazardous waste and then a couple for yard/garage junk.

I already have a lamp put aside for next year's electronics event, lol.

@Bird mama I'm so happy we have these events.  I'm starting up a pile for the next event- If I can't donate I try to recycle. 

Sister and I had the SUV full of paint cans, fluorescent light bulbs, empty paint thinner cans etc. 

Ugh...so glad to get rid of it and responsibly! Ironically, I've purged so much I have room for piles..Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily   Follow your gut - don't let the vet pressure you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Thought I would mention that I am currently reading a book, "Little Black Stretchy Pants" by Chip Wilson, that is part memoir, part management manifesto, and part argument that Lululemon erred by pushing him out.
Anyway, while it's not keeping me on the edge of my seat, lol, it's an interesting book. I know some who post here really love that brand.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX 

How did your JC purchases work out?  I LOVE those two tops I got, plus the tiger ones!  I got the Liberty headbands too, perfect for those days in FL coming up!

@lolakimono  ...

Couldn't find the Liberty headbands in the color I wanted, but did manage to get these two in velvet ...

j.crew: twisted bow velvet headband, right side, view zoomed

j.crew: twisted bow velvet headband, right side, view zoomed

Also will be perfect for Florida ... in November.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

That host...I wanted to yell “shut up” isn’t that tacky of me?

Hey, all, after a storm blew out the transformer yesterday (BOOM) we started Monday with no power.

It was fixed at about noon today...so we now have ac thank heavens!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~