Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 7:00, 6/22/2019

@SoX 

I’m always inspired (maybe too much lol) by being here and seeing your’s and everybody’s great choices!

I am looking (again) at the Liberty print items..did you get the quilted field jacket? If so, is it bulky at all? thx

PS I ordered the bandana can’t wait to receive it!

ox...thx for the info. I admire you for sticking to your guns with the infusions. Would like to try them myself so maybe if these new meds don’t help I will. 

Glad to know about B and that no surgery was necessary and that he is feeling better! Recovering!

My size keeps changing (smaller) and things continue to fit too large

👀 

Thank you for the weekly chat and update everybody! Catch y’all later either here or around the boards!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 

Yes, I got both the Liberty field jacket and the cotton long-sleeve blouse in the same print.  You should get the jacket ... it's not bulky ... nice light weight; can wear in cool weather.   I'm taking it to Florida in November to the Gulf Coast Art fest ... should be perfect for that weather.

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

Your Fl trip sounds so great!

Thanks for answering!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So after all the nonsense Monday night with my car, my car now has a dead battery and is sitting head first in our tiny tiny garage, I do not drive but I could of turned over the car and of course B syas Nooooooo the car will be fine. Well we are now waiting for Geico for a jump

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The host filling in for Leah wore me out....constant none stop chatter the entire show....maybe trying too hard or something.  She acted like an expert on EVERYTHING. 

Honored Contributor

Love, love, love that leopard high-waist wrap skirt!

'Perfect', imo.

Now, that's classy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  So many cute clothes you've posted today! I have an olive denim jacket that I really like. It's a great neutral that goes with almost everything. Love those pink pants, too.

@Bird mama  that leopard skirt rocks. The taupe jacket is very pretty.

Spent my week caring for my 16 yr old dog. 5 days into her antibiotic Rx, she was up even more than before & whining at food at 4am. 4 yrs ago she did poorly under general anesthesia for teeth cleaning & nearly died from NSAID's. This is a dif vet who still wants to clean her teeth under general. My child says NO, my SIL says No, my friend says NO, so I canceled the teeth cleaning. She still has an appt. for her skin cyst with a local this coming week. I'm torn bcuz I want the best for her & am not sure if that includes teeth cleaning at her age with her history.

I've been writing and fixing and writing. I'm about halfway on this book. I took a "fashion break" and bought LOGO dress #343839 in blush pink. I thought it would go well with the dark blush IM boots (#343599) I have. I'm already thinking (& wishing) about fall weather. I also bought New Balance IM leggings in a large and should've stayed with medium, but I'll keep them anyway.

Been stressed out over the dog, doing too much work around the house & yard, and rewriting/writing this book. I'm going shopping! (I hope I don't buy anything & wreck my purging.) Then I'm stopping at Target for more organization stuff. I'm probably taking up more space with all the bins, baskets, & drawers than without them. lol

Have a good weekend, Fashionistas.

P.S. I'm going to try and post (under a dif forum) a suggestion to see a Youtube I found when I was doing some research. The video is pretty awesome.

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I'm outta here, too ... going to get my binge on with Criminal Minds.   Have a great weekend, everybody!

i got hooked on this too 

between L&O, Blue Bloods and that,  who has time for anything.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily  One question - why is she is antibiotics?  Is it tooth related?  If it's not, unless she has bad teeth and gum disease, I would buy some dog toothpaste and one of those soft bristly things you put on your finger and I would just clean her teeth myself.  At her age, any vet worth their degree would be doing a chest x-ray and bloodwork before even considering knocking her out with general anesthesia.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama   My dog was given an antibiotic because she had bad breath and because she has a skin cyst about the size of the tip of my finger. The vet said the Rx would help her teeth cleaning and cyst removal be more successful. She was eating fine, playing fine, etc., and mostly I took her to the vet for the small cyst & not for her teeth. But, he wants to do her teeth. At 16.5 years old & her history, I'm hesitant and honestly don't have a good feeling about a general anesthetic for her, especially after talking to others about it. The vet did do blood work but never called me about it. I called the vet's office & the receptionist said the results must be in another folder. So, who knows.