Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 7:00, 6/22/2019

Morning.  Quiet here. Out of the blue last week I found I had an ear infection, which caused my tinnitus to go crazy, but things have calmed down with antibiotics.  Thankfully.  I'm actually glad to hear a pesky fly buzzing around.

No new clothes purchases here.  I like what I see from all of you, though.  I have a nice summer wardrobe, all from the Q.  DH plans to retire next year and we are in "downspend" mode.

I watched some of the silver shows yesterday but was not tempted.  I want more choker length necklaces and I don't find them.  I hope everyone has a great day.

😺

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Love those pjs!

nothing better than LLB flannel for me!

You need “Goose” pjs!

Goose is adorbs!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I agree with you about if it doesn't hurt, leave it. Mine had been hurting, or at least that is where it felt like the pain was emanating from, going up my arm and down my thumb. But I guess it wasn't really, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

son tells me the adorable kitteh is an alien 

womp womp

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   how long ago did you get the injection?  I ask because when they stabbed me for my shoulder, it took a couple of days.  Actually the pain got worse for a couple of days and then suddenly no pain.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Turned Am style off and on, I never never seen Coutrney K and will never, she is a bit too loud for me this morning

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, about 2 weeks ago. I've had steroid injections in my back and in my right knee, those didn't work either.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Morning.  Quiet here. Out of the blue last week I found I had an ear infection, which caused my tinnitus to go crazy, but things have calmed down with antibiotics.  Thankfully.  I'm actually glad to hear a pesky fly buzzing around.

No new clothes purchases here.  I like what I see from all of you, though.  I have a nice summer wardrobe, all from the Q.  DH plans to retire next year and we are in "downspend" mode.

I watched some of the silver shows yesterday but was not tempted.  I want more choker length necklaces and I don't find them.  I hope everyone has a great day.

😺

@Sweetbay magnolia 

aspirin makes tinnitus worse too. Almost any pill does. I've never had a MRI, but, take your own ear plugs they say some people lose their hearing after having one of them.  Antibiotics, can either cause you to have diarrhea and / or constipation.

My husband is retiring in Oct.

Pray for me . ROFL

Honored Contributor

I know what you mean @Snicks1   When I had frozen shoulder in my left shoulder I recovered fully from that.  When I had frozen shoulder in my right shoulder... it's never really been right since.  As a matter of fact the right shoulder has been aggravating me a little these days.  My collarbone is easily visible and the left one is pretty much smooth into my shoulder.  I noticed there is a pointy boney piece on the right collarbone leading into the shoulder joint.  I don't know if I have a slight dislocation or what.  

I'm in no hurry to visit the orthopedic guy for it.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

son tells me the adorable kitteh is an alien 

womp womp

@jackthebear 

I made BF watch "The Cat from Outerspace" a few years ago.  He had never seen it.

Image result for the cat from outer space