Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00. 6/18

Good morning ladies!

These pants

A398804 Denim & Co. Petite Comfy Knit Acid Wash Crop Jeans

look appealing to me, in the black, but we didn't see them on a model, and Rebecca, who wore the blue, wore a very long top and didn't show the top of the pants or the back.  So I guess I'll be saving my $$$.  It's aparently a french terry, so it's probably hot too.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations @lolakimono on the end of the longest school year 🧑‍💻👩🏽‍💻🧑‍💻 ever!!!  Hope you can enjoy the summer!!! ☀️🕶⛱

Honored Contributor

These caught my eye @NYCLatinaMe   Because they are close fitting, I agree that they may be too hot in the summer.  At least during the day.  Maybe on a cooler night they wouldn't be so bad.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinsLaw

I’m noticing the lack of models now too?
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

This top is so 80s!!!!!  

A380212 Belle by Kim Gravel Abstract-Print V-Neck Knit Top

I was tempted by this pink/orange (looked better on TV, the picture with Deanna looks unnaturally smooth), but rayon/span is a big non-no for me, and it is summer...  Why so many long sleeves.  And in the 80s, we had silk ❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

This top is so 80s!!!!!  

A380212 Belle by Kim Gravel Abstract-Print V-Neck Knit Top

I was tempted by this pink/orange (looked better on TV, the picture with Deanna looks unnaturally smooth), but rayon/span is a big non-no for me, and it is summer...  Why so many long sleeves.  And in the 80s, we had silk ❤️❤️❤️

I understand but the 80's where 30 Years ago and life has changed, 

The print is rather nice 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono I hope you will enjoy some very well deserved time off. 

It's the first Father's Day since my Father died, it's really difficult. Soon it's the first anniversary of his death.

On a much lighter note-I like the two Gap Factory gauze dresses that I recently posted about. They're not gauze, but they fit well and they're good for Summer. I also got a pair of blush pink pants from them. Girlfriend khakis with Washwell(has to do with the fabric). They are so comfortable and fit so well. I purchased a few other things from the Gap Factory web site months ago and had good luck then too. Free returns, free shipping over $50.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear of course life has changed since the 1980s!  For the better!!!  But we still have pretty 1980s style prints...

Not sure what your point was?  Are you complaining about the 1980s styling, or my complaining that it was rayon span?

It is still hot in the summer, too hot for that rayon span long sleeved top.

Honored Contributor

I can't understand the hot summer business, everywhere there is freezing over air conditioning. Unless you're in construction or a roofer the heat shouldn't pose an issue.