Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00. 6/18

Good morning!

@lolakimono  Celebrate your summer vacay! Enjoy!

@LTT1  I sometimes use the lightest shade of Jergen's tanner/makeup on my legs in summer. I'm glad your tanner worked out well for you.

I went to a scheduled pre-signing of my house-closing docs on Tuesday. The buyer signs this Thursday. I've continued to do some packing and more purging each day.

It'll be 115 here today and tomorrow yet, with Monday giving some relief at 108, & 104 through Friday. The heat puts a damper on any desire I have to buy more clothes this week - so does packing Lol.

Respected Contributor

I've always washed my sneakers and my slippers and just air-dried them whether they say "washable" or not.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

I know tanning can be quite "yucky" in many ways!

I am a very light olive competition.  My original hair color was true ashe blonde.

I get great color with no orange from San Tropez foam in the turq and white can.  It took me quite a while to find something that was just brown, very light smell, and I didn't feel like I was dipped in slime for the first time ever!

Also, I get a box of disposable gloves from Walmart in the pharmacy area.  The box lasts me 2 years.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

I've always washed my sneakers and my slippers and just air-dried them whether they say "washable" or not.

some people cant figure that out unless told

i will machine wash just about anything 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning,  I bought a little something from the Q this week.

Steel by Design bracelet

Steel by Design Open Circle Crystal AdjustableBracelet - J483632

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Good Morning Style Sisters!

Since we last met, two things have happened.

Our friend @house_cat  is back on East Coast time and I had my last day with students yesterday on the LONGEST SCHOOL YEAR EVER!

For your consideration today, just in time for summer (SMH!) is a new sweatshirt dress from Draper James.

Cat LOL

https://www.qvc.com/Draper-James-Natalie-Sweatshirt-Dress-in-Gingham.product.A465612.html

I'm happy to see brands that are elsewhere (Nordstrom) that are appearing here, like Nic + Zoe 

Nic + Zoe-

https://www.qvc.com/NIC%2BZOE-Summer-Fling-Flirt-Skirt.product.A465209.html

This is a new hooded jacket from Liverpool, but of course there is no back shot so who knows what it looks like.

https://www.qvc.com/Liverpool-Self-Hooded-Jean-Jacket.product.A464896.html

For Father's Day we are attending the "annual" party that didn't happen last year.  It's been about a year and a half or more since I've seen some of BF's family.  

Draper James? another "high end brand" doing a line for the Q,  the price points are higher aren't they?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Good Morning,  I bought a little something from the Q this week.

Steel by Design bracelet

Steel by Design Open Circle Crystal AdjustableBracelet - J483632

have not bought much at all from here, did get the insulated bags this week, that's about it.  

Respected Contributor

@LTT1  How's the weather behaving in PA?

Honored Contributor

product thumbnailI liked these earrings from yesterday, but not buying anymore stuff like this 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

That's the one that is working well for me!

I'm using that one one my hairline and in eye crease/brows and on my part in my hair (to disguise whiteness of show-thru scalp)

with great results!

My, oh my self-tanners have come a very long way!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~