Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/13

@LTT1  We just celebrated our 53 anniversary. I was married at 10 years of age . LOL I apprciate my hus. more every day. Where has the time gone? If only I knew then what I (think) know now. You and your good man enjoy your day and memories. Meant to tell you when we purchased our last sofa we had puchased sofa with feathers. BIG MISTAKE!!! We are constantly picking up feathers that pop out from cushions. Will not choose feather cushions AGAIN. PROV

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD THANK GOD. CELEBRATE!!!!

Honored Contributor

THANK YOU!!! @lolakimono 

How did you know he dances like this????? 

Honored Contributor

Every single day we get is a celebration especially in this day and age. THANK YOU! @sligo 

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@lolakimono  LOVE sofa and accent pillow. Def my style sofa. Did you go with navy for sofa? Our sofa is navy chenille fabric. Main problem navy shows all specks. Navy is my fav. colour. When we purchase a sofa I will choose navy AGAIN. Den in our new home is much smaller then in our last home.  Sofa to l arge for space.  Keep orange puss off. LOL Prov We ordered our sofa when living in S.C. and traveled to Hickory N.C. furn mart. Have no idea your state but Hick. furn market had every brand on different floors. Became very confusing. Also, had to wait 8 weeks. Prov 

@sligo 

Yes, it's a navy herringbone print.  There was a denim-like material that we liked at the other store we visited.  Many of the fabric choices are nubby, which is an invitation to scratch.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sligo @lolakimono 

My DSIL (sister in law) had PB slipcovered linen-like for living room seating. I always liked the look of it, but I'm thinking the way it shifts would begin to bug me....always running over to re-tuck it.

Williams-Sonoma makes a light fabric that is treated; may look at it. 
lola, I like the fact that your sofa is a small herringbone...love that pattern!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@sligo 

This is his "sister" from another mother (and father, LOL).  I have captured her in a few poses today.  

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1, Didn't like the way they looked after sitting on chair. Had to keep straightening  and placeing so they looked neat. Did not like rumpled look. Appeared sloppy. Wish we had a Pottery Barn outlet near Montain Brook , Al. LOVE POTTERY BARN Outlet great place also for couches.Have been shopping at Watf. Free shipp. Light fixtures arrived in 2 days. Take a look. PROV. Have a great time today. It is YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!!!! Ony the best wishes for health and happiness.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning all,

@I am still oxox  my goodness, you don't fall down often but when you do, you go all the way.  I send you wishes for a speedy recovery.

Happy Anniversary @LTT1 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

This is just the best news about Bob, your DH!

It seems miraculous and I wish the two of you much happiness and wellness and many more healthy years!❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~