Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/13

Good Morning!

Lola celebrated a bit last night so she is late to the party.

Cat LOL

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/13

I fell on the dirt side of the road, so sleeping was a little rough. Bruised my left hand its now purple and swollen, scraped my left knee that is the least of my issues, bruised my foot it is also purple and I feel like I bruised a rib. Just a bit of a mess, might run over to urgent care for x rays later. The ER is not a place I would want to go.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Good morning!

So lola partied last night! YAY🎉 

Were you celebrating "the end?"

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Like the IM scarf.

OXOX I'm so sorry you fell! Sending you wishes for well💜

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I fell on the dirt side of the road, so sleeping was a little rough. Bruised my left hand its now purple and swollen, scraped my left knee that is the least of my issues, bruised my foot it is also purple and I feel like I bruised a rib. Just a bit of a mess, might run over to urgent care for x rays later. The ER is not a place I would want to go.

@I am still oxox 

Yikes!  I'm sorry that you're in pain.

How did that happen?  

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono 

Good morning!

So lola partied last night! YAY🎉 

Were you celebrating "the end?"

@LTT1 

Sadly, it's not the end.  I still have another week and a day, plus an additional 20 hours of PD to do still TBD.

Yesterday was the first day for dining, so BF, my work spouse and I went out for patio seating for the first time since March.

Also, we ordered a new sofa, to be delivered in about 8 weeks.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Ms Lola! I do wear light wght summer scarves. Did you see the ditsy floral Leah had on yesterday morning in the IM tsv black dress w/golden yellow shrug? Now that was a gorgeous scarf by IM. I think that one went FAST out the door though. I tried to find that one, very pretty!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I tripped on a rock in the dirt, I was talking to B and not watching where I was going I guess Smiley Sad.

@lolakimono wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Yikes!  I'm sorry that you're in pain.

How did that happen?  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Oh no, you poor thing @I am still oxox .  Go if you really feel like you bruised a rib. Take care of yourself.