Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/13

@Bird mama   There have been and still are SO many who keep Bob & me in their prayers. You have certainly been one of those dear folks. I cannot even begin to express how much you warm my heart and soul. We continue to be eternally grateful.

While our team of Drs & Nurses join our grows, it's mind boggling to me that we continue to be showered by their kindness, care, talents and knowledge on how to attack this disease and rid us of it selflessly. I pray for them. I know how busy they are, yet they never waiver as they move from one to the next person who needs them.

Thank you SO much for NEVER forgetting us. You are one of a kind!

Honored Contributor

Need this blazer - LOVE the herringbone  @SoX 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   Oh my - so glad to know you went to Urgent Care. You needed to, now knowing you really did hurt your ribs. Continue to be really careful, ribs are hard to mend and take time too.  Keep us posted.

Honored Contributor

@twinny70   Thank you my friend, you and your's continued good care too.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox  Sorry to hear about your fall. I wish you a quick recovery.

@LTT1  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

@lolakimono  It looks like your sofa will be striking!

My poor childhood friend who had flooding from 5" of rain in WI a couple weeks ago was hit again by the remnants of Hurricane Cristobal this last week. She sent photos with water up to the middle of her shins and the big tree in her front yard toppled. So sad.

Nothing is new here, and that's probably a very good thing. I continue to write on my current novel, but now that I'm retired I'm not rushed to finish it on vacations and at night - and I'm taking my time Lol. I can't believe it's my 10th one. Where did I ever get the time when I was working?

Have a good week, Fashionistas.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

I just re-read your post about insurance from yesterday. I also read it aloud to DH while tears of laughter ran down my face! At the end, he said "I bet a lot of people want to do that." (Slap Mary Kay) 😝 

Yes, the amount of "hassle" due to messed-up systems of operations is rampant, isn't it?

Your writing style is a joy to read! 
I hope you have a good day today.

OXOX 😥I hope you heal up quickly. I'm so sorry this happened. My FB friend (also in my high school graduating class) fell on her hand and has had to have lots of surgeries...what a shock, isn't it? Our age falls can be so terrible. Get well and feel better❤️

AEADDF56-E929-486D-86A9-F84001EE3F08.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~