There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Re: A,M, Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/12

@PINKdogWOOD , I can go out my backdoor and hear that Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @lolakimono 

I must have missed this dress in the beginning of the show.  But I ordered in the light wash and sized up.  Hope it's as cute in person!!

Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Thanks @lolakimono 

I must have missed this dress in the beginning of the show.  But I ordered in the light wash and sized up.  Hope it's as cute in person!!

@justashopper 

It wasn't on the show, it was listed in the "new arrivals."

Please report back when you get it!

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

what is everyone doing today? 

it is cool here compared to wednesday

@jackthebear 

It's the rescheduled graduation (long story).  I am not going.

I am going to acupuncture for the first time this marking period.  I have missed it, but it got to the point that I didn't have an extra 3 hours on Sat. after AMS to dedicate to getting ready, travel and the appointment when that could get me a few slides of my lesson completed and reduce the stress about being ready for Monday.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono 

Will do!! 

Hope I have a strapless bra somewhere in here.  lol.  They are hard to shop for..... All I have been able to find lately are the more substantial molded cups and compression styles.  I want just the tube top style with light support/coverage.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Parents in August.

May be an illustration of text that says 'Amy HWANG "If you don't like school, just remember what it was like when you had me as a teacher."'

Yep! LaLexi🎀 s parents are fed up with having to teach her...long story...but I LIKE teaching her...

because I have nothing better to do! TRUTH!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Well, I'm on my way out to work on the yard.  Have a great weekend and take it easy with the heat.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone!

@lolakimono  Even with spaghetti straps, that denim dress looks too warm to me.

We'll be under an Excessive Heat Warning Monday through Friday with temps 112-116! Omg. Needless to say, I haven't been thinking about adding to my wardrobe this week.

Spent 2 hours in my vet's office waiting for my dog's appointment for 2 vaccines and meds to protect from heartworm & fleas/ticks. Last week we waited 1 1/2 hours.

So, the dog will be all set for our move to PA. Now, if we only had a new home to move to. I'm signing closing docs on Tuesday, & the buyer signs on 6/24. Great market for a seller; not so much for a buyer.

I read a news article that Hoover Dam's Lake Mead is at 36% capacity due to the Exceptional Drought in the West. Not only does Lake Mead from the Colorado River provide water for millions of people in the West, the dam also provides electricity for millions. It also means dried crops in CA and fires. I posted a year ago that the West needed rain; rain is needed even more now.

Trying to beat the worst heat, I've continued some packing. I had to wait until our state's Due Diligence ended. My family members in PA have been helping with the house search in their 2 separate areas. Gotta love them for their support.

I need to start my 1st morning check of the online real estate listings for today. I'll be here & there ...

Super Contributor

@LTT1 @What self tanners did you have good luck with?