QVC Customer Care

Re: A,M, Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/12

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

YOU DO THAT! 
I have never seen such disregard for staff as when I taught!

Some day school districts are going to get it from teachers who develop health problems due to ignorance of the PTB.🤬

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   I know this feeling all too well too. This home we live in was his G'Parents who wanted us to have it after they left this world. We ended up moving into their completely furnished, all of their c*ap in the huge basement and garage with all of our stuff. Then his parents died and we ended up with much of their stuff b/c his one and only sib didn't want NOR took any of it. Imagine now after moving in in 1985 how much C*AP we now have accumulated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally nightmar'ish for me who is not a packrat like DH is. Drives me insane!!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
Which led lights, jtb?

https://www.qvc.com/Beyond-Bright-Pro-360-Degree-Adjustable-LED-Socket-Light-w-Motion-Sensor.product...

like these not exact product but same , 2 in box for 25 ish$

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@jackthebear   I know this feeling all too well too. This home we live in was his G'Parents who wanted us to have it after they left this world. We ended up moving into their completely furnished, all of their c*ap in the huge basement and garage with all of our stuff. Then his parents died and we ended up with much of their stuff b/c his one and only sib didn't want NOR took any of it. Imagine now after moving in in 1985 how much C*AP we now have accumulated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally nightmar'ish for me who is not a packrat like DH is. Drives me insane!!!!!! 

ugh I feel for you

after cleaning out my mother's house, I vowed not to go there, she wasn't a packrat but still,  I constantly weed thru stuff

he has a joke that he will be found feet up in the trash can...it's more stable that way. 

I get the willys when I see garages packed with stuff. they are for cars not stuff

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

not your job to be a storage unit if the sister didn't want it 

Honored Contributor

what is everyone doing today? 

it is cool here compared to wednesday

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   At least we can park both vehicles in our's. Stuf is all around the perimeter mostly tools, his and his Grandfather's. Man all that stuff is SO OLD. Most folks these days wouldn't even know what that tool is or how to use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   I can't recommend a phone case from Poetic (Amazon) any higher than this.  I had a Poetic phone case on my Moto G Power (2019).  I saw both cars run over my phone before I realized it was my phone they were running over (ha ha).  The glass wasn't broken and when I removed the phone from the case, it looked brand new.  Sadly the internals were jacked up half the screen was black.

I bought this one for the new phone.  Military grade protection which I need (apparently)

Poetic Spartan Series Designed for Moto G Power (2021) Case, Full-Body Rugged Shockproof Protective Cover with [Premium Le...

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   I'm eating toast right now and will be heading out to cut the grass when I finish.  Rain's coming and I really need to get it done.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise