@jackthebear wrote:

is it me

or are the selections on AMS getting more boring

@jackthebear 

This show is always

Statler And Waldorf GIFs | Tenor

Respected Contributor

Re: A,M, Style Live Chat, 7:00, 6/12

I like this Kim Gravel bandanna poncho top in red/blue for July 4th. Great colors and cool & breezy.

image.png

Contributor

Ohhh, @lolakimono -I feel your pain! After our students' "official" last day, our staff had to report for three full days to make up snow days from earlier in the school year.🙄

Trusted Contributor

That dress is $74 on their website with no S&H

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

is it me

or are the selections on AMS getting more boring

@jackthebear 

This show is always

Statler And Waldorf GIFs | Tenor

Yes Waldorf, from Statler 

I tune in for the chat

Honored Contributor

@Memebell wrote:

@LTT1 @What self tanners did you have good luck with?

@Memebell 

If I may jump in.  I am a top stylist and a very light olive (origonally ashe blonde).

I LOVE San Tropez Foam!  Beautiful true color!  I do always apply with gloves to keep my hands looking good. 

This one can't be beatten and doesn't smeell to high heaven or feel like you're covered in cold clammy lotion!

I use 2 coats to start with. 

Lotion in the rough places (ankles, knees, toes, hands).

Trusted Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

Good morning everyone!

@lolakimono  Even with spaghetti straps, that denim dress looks too warm to me.

We'll be under an Excessive Heat Warning Monday through Friday with temps 112-116! Omg. Needless to say, I haven't been thinking about adding to my wardrobe this week.

Spent 2 hours in my vet's office waiting for my dog's appointment for 2 vaccines and meds to protect from heartworm & fleas/ticks. Last week we waited 1 1/2 hours.

So, the dog will be all set for our move to PA. Now, if we only had a new home to move to. I'm signing closing docs on Tuesday, & the buyer signs on 6/24. Great market for a seller; not so much for a buyer.

I read a news article that Hoover Dam's Lake Mead is at 36% capacity due to the Exceptional Drought in the West. Not only does Lake Mead from the Colorado River provide water for millions of people in the West, the dam also provides electricity for millions. It also means dried crops in CA and fires. I posted a year ago that the West needed rain; rain is needed even more now.

Trying to beat the worst heat, I've continued some packing. I had to wait until our state's Due Diligence ended. My family members in PA have been helping with the house search in their 2 separate areas. Gotta love them for their support.

I need to start my 1st morning check of the online real estate listings for today. I'll be here & there ...

Desert Lily, I also live here in Az.  I bought the cutest cotton sundress at Old Navy. It is coming in handy for this scorching temps. 

Honored Contributor

Hi all I am still hanging in there, getting better every day, still limiting my exposure to the world, even thought I am vaxed, I still fear crowds etc due to my immune issues.

We have been dining outdoors about twice a week which is helping my re entry to the world, I did go to lunch with a friend on Friday which was a major step for me 

Sending hugs to all

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Memebell 

I am having good luck with the following self-tanners:

St Tropez: 

Mousse

A9F2ED80-E184-4A5D-A45E-D4F5A1B68F20.jpeg

Gradual tan

155152B3-85E3-45BF-B7E9-57AA04D9B650.jpeg

Younique drops

E3D573F4-1DF2-4088-BA18-38A19A4E09F9.jpeg

None of these have any detectable scent. None have rubbed off on either my swimsuit or bed sheets.

The St. Tropez bronzing mousse (top) leaves the skin looking brown while the tanning ingredient is working. (Nice!)

For the clear tanning drops, I'm applying these with various creams I have on hand.

Have on order some oil called "browning oil" because my skin is so wrinkly and dry.

I was sad when I realized the Bain de Soleil is no longer in business... I loved the orange tanning gelee when I was younger!

Purchased off eBay the St Tropez items...lots of choices there at quite a discount!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~