Honored Contributor

Re: 🌷A.M.Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/8

Good Morning, it's been chilly and rainy in my part of Michigan this week.  We need the rain so I'm not complaining.  I didn't buy any fashion this week.  I did go into a hobby lobby briefly on Thursday.  I was there when the doors opened in order to avoid crowds.  I have to get used to shopping in person all over again.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Regular Contributor

@LTT1   So nice to hear you are loving our W.PA Spring beauty.  Born and raised here and Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons. Crocus, daffodils and tulips all done, but were soo pretty this year.  Seems like my Irish Spring soap sprinkled on my tulips kept the deer away again.  Admiring my multi azalea shrubs in all their different colors this a.m.  Neighbor's white dogwood is gorgeous to see each morning, too.  Enjoy the local Spring pretties.  Rhododendrens coming soon!

Regular Contributor

Guess what I did yesterday?  Had lunch IN A RESTAURANT with two good friends.  Joy!  Might explore our local TJM, Marshalls, and Home Goods soon!  Please get your shots.  I want to be normal again.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

I understand your shopping "pain!"

Have not gone into a Hobby Lobby yet, but the lot is always filled with cars. My gas station is in the same location so I see all of the cars.

Lots of rain and my driving track record in PA is not good YET. LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

It's so nice to know you are so enjoinging this part of the coutry now.  @LTT1 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Thanks for mentioning the turtleneck tops at Amazon. Reviews look good so I ordered a couple to try. I’ve been looking for lightweight layering ones that had snug collars and these may be the answer.
Regular Contributor

Need more sandals like a hole in my head, but just ordered 2 pair of the multi-colored Spencos this a.m.  The TSV Cloudstepper...any input from anyone out there?  Haven't had good luck in fit with Clark's lately.  Never use to have a problem, but something changed.  

Honored Contributor

Good morning!

I have had a migraine for three days.  Today LOTS of rain, so maybe it will finally go away.  I spent my "planning" on Thursday on the sofa on top of a heating pad.  Yesterday I wore a neck patch, which helped the tension, but then when I pulled it off last night I had a rash from the adhesive.

Sigh

Honored Contributor

? of the day is such a time-waster,  baby animals are cute

but to keep repeating this over and over is like kindergarten

i turned off the sound about an hour ago and she is still on the same silliness 

Trusted Contributor

Good morning everyone! Happy Mother's Day to all whether you have children, pets, birds or students! 💕💐🎁🌷

@LTT1 

Such pretty things- everything looks fresh and pretty!

@PINKdogWOOD 

My tulips, daffodils and dogwoods are gone for this year but my irises are blooming. We are having Blackberry Winter in Tennessee this week. This will be our last cold snap. At least, it usually is! 

@lolakimono 

So sorry about the migraine- hope you get some ease from it today.