Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/4

D2A1C684-CA6B-433F-B81B-B8AC954BF510.jpeg

@Sweetbay Magnolia

@Sweetbay magnolia 

here they are and thank you for the link!

I think these are very cute...and I don’t think I have any shorts!

The lady you complimented in the store sounds so classy!

@Bird mama 

Have a nice time today! Love your outfit. You have coordinated it to a “t.”

The fact that you chose what you did with your friend Ruth in mind last year is so touching💙

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I have been doing acupuncture since 2012, and I find that it works.  My insurance covers it, so it's a $15 copay.  There is community acupuncture as well, and some will work on a sliding scale.

You can see if that provider is on here:

https://www.nccaom.org/about-us/

Also, many acupuncturists are also Chinese herbalists, and use both to treat.  Your provider should give you a ballpark for the # of treatments you will need to see improvement- some results are immediate.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono How painful is it?

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I just found out that my insurance covers acupuncture, which it previously did not. I am going to check into that very soon

@lolakimono wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 

I have been doing acupuncture since 2012, and I find that it works.  My insurance covers it, so it's a $15 copay.  There is community acupuncture as well, and some will work on a sliding scale.

You can see if that provider is on here:

https://www.nccaom.org/about-us/

Also, many acupuncturists are also Chinese herbalists, and use both to treat.  Your provider should give you a ballpark for the # of treatments you will need to see improvement- some results are immediate.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I don't have pain, like I do when I get my allergy shot.  That feels like a bee sting.

I don't do the ear lobes anymore, but when I feel discomfort, it's usually from a channel that's blocked, like stomach 36.  By the time the session is over and she's removing the needles, I can't feel where there are any needles remaining.  

Image result for acupuncture stomach 36