Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/4

@Bird mama I love your outfit, looks like the terracotta plus blue plus neutral from this week. Pumps are tdf, very Duchess Kate. I remember your posts about them, Ralph Lauren? I think the Dooney bag would look great with the outfit.

I ordered the painterly beach pants in small and medium, used Pay Pal instead of QCard so I can apply for a free return on them. I hope QVC isn't disqualified from that. I was hoping that would solve my sizing dilemma.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Wow for the first time I have noticed Mama Breezies. skin, sorry I am very aware of skin issues since I have many of my own. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I like the Denim and Co beach pants on Leah. They're my kind of style of summer pants. I know in the past people have raved about them here.

Weird random non fashion question-has anyone here ever tried acupuncture? Needles freak me out but there's a local woman who does it who has a very good reputation. I had a friend once who raved about how it helped her. I'd be hoping it could help me mostly with mental and emotional well being, but also just aches and pains mostly in one shoulder that flares up from time to time. I'm worried about how expensive it would be too.

@Greeneyedlady21 Sister used Accupuncture to quit smoking.  Stayed away from it for a few years after her sessions ended but did eventually go back. 

She also used it for upper back pain and it helped her. 

I can't comment on it working for anything else and it wasn't my personal experience. 

Definetly get a price upfront and be very sure who you go to is licensed and reputable. 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   Oh I started churning about this event months ago Woman LOL  I looked at dresses and new skirts.  Finally I said, Bernie, you have a closet full of clothes.  Work what you have.  The shades of oranged in that jacket were tricky and when I saw the St John's Bay tee in that color I said, I think this will work.   

I wore the jacket and skirt to eulogize a dear friend in her church back in 2016.  At that time I wore it with a white top and carried a bag that was made of the same fabric that matched the jacket (all Liz Claiborne JCP) because I knew Ruth would appreciate the touches if she was looking at me from heaven Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama That's so touching about your friend and the eulogy. Can I just say I think you are a special person, I always notice that in your posts. It's so positive when things can be so negative around here. Your story reminds me of what I wore for my Mom's funeral. Next weekend being what it is, it's just an extremely painful time for me. I know it is for so many people.

Honored Contributor

That's nice of you to say @Greeneyedlady21   I know this is a hard time of the year for you.  

Honored Contributor

Ladies, I hope you have a wonderful day.  It's time for me to do something with this face, lol.  That requires my full attention Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama @Very nice outfit.I love the pop of color in the top and the shoes you chose will be perfect.I hope you are warm enough to enjoy lunch,family and service.

Honored Contributor

I hope everyone has a good day too, I have to get off my lazy backside.

@dex I had typed a reply to you about Leah's arms, I don't think it posted. They look amazing, I feel like such a lazy zhlub when I look at them. If only I could afford a personal trainer, and a very attractive male one at that 😃

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 Lol ...trainers are expensive and really cut into the clothing budget.Workout with utube or keep it simple ...wear longer sleeves.