Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/4

@jackthebear 

Maybe I could get him to wear a jean jacket if he saw the picture of the Marlboro man!

@Greeneyedlady21 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish they had the beach pants in solid colors other than black. Or a smaller print. I do like the painterly stripe. They  have the old version on clearance in some sizes for 22 dollars and change, well that was the price yesterday. 

If I ordered maybe I would get the small, most reviews say they're oversized. 33" for the tall is my perfect inseam. I would guess Leah is wearing the medium though.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I wish they had the beach pants in solid colors other than black. Or a smaller print. I do like the painterly stripe. They  have the old version on clearance in some sizes for 22 dollars and change, well that was the price yesterday. 

If I ordered maybe I would get the small, most reviews say they're oversized. 33" for the tall is my perfect inseam. I would guess Leah is wearing the medium though.

did you click the garment measurements link and compare to stuff you have?  thats what I do 

Honored Contributor

Holy beach pants they've sold 39,000

#garygetsaraise

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia 

So you are going to watch the cooking shows later?

Are you big into cooking these days?

I love to cook!  It's not about gourmand, or anything, it's more about the pleasure of creating and the efficiencies of a well-managed kitchen, that I enjoy.  Plus it keeps DH happy.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

F187BB34-2180-49EC-B380-6598E652163E.jpeg

well, something posted anyway.

ordered these

denim and co linen

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

did you click the garment measurements link and compare to stuff you have?  thats what I do 

Yes and according to that the waist extends enough that I should be able to wear a small. But my midsection is creeping up again and that fabric shows a belly. I hate that look and always go with a larger size in that case as long as they're not huge elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear @Gary said at midnight last night that he would be wearing a jean jacket today.I don’t like that look on him as much as the blazer he usually wears.Leah looks really good in the beach pants.I think she has been hitting the gym.Her arms are looking very toned with some nice muscle.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  I think old navy has the same pants that you posted in the same color and fabric.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@LTT1  I think old navy has the same pants that you posted in the same color and fabric.

similar

and TJ and Marshall has a big selection of linen pants too