Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00- 5/28

@Snicks1

Again, not ashamed of my ignorance.  Is there a plug in it?  How do you drain it without flooding your yard?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Ooh Tom Selleck wearing his Hawaiin Dingy Dangies, lol.

That's what I called those shirts back then and yes I had a couple :-)

I just lost QVC and the entire ION block of channels - must be the heat.

Honored Contributor

@Ms Lola - now this is the way to wear palm prints.  And if I recall he paired them with those little short shorts quite well.

Still as handsome as ever too.  One of the best looking guys who's aging nicely.

Honored Contributor

The palm prints were too jarring...

Honored Contributor

He's attractive on BlueBloods

I find it amusing that the age difference between him and the actor who plays his dad on the show is about 5 years

Respected Contributor

Stop me if I told this story before.  Many years ago at the height of Tom Selleck's popularity a friend won a trip to Hawaii.  Her husband could not go so she went alone.  

She was sitting at the resort pool and a woman started a conversation.  They hit it off and the woman asked my friend to join her on her son's boat the next day.

When they got to the boat - yacht - and got on, you guessed it.  The son was Tom Selleck and that was his mother.  My friend said they had the best time, everyone so nice, a great day on the water.  That took place over twenty years ago.

Can you imagine agreeing to that today.  I would never agree to get on a stranger's boat.

Honored Contributor

@gmkb

Wow what an experience :-)

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Snicks1

Again, not ashamed of my ignorance.  Is there a plug in it?  How do you drain it without flooding your yard?

It has a drain that goes out through the pump. We also shock it once it's opened up and since we have a very big pump once we get the chemicals all leveled out, the pump pretty much takes care of keeping it clean. We add chlorine through the pump, and rarely have to do much else. We also have one of those pool cleaners that automatically runs around the pool cleaning it which we usually run at night after we are done swimming or floating for that day.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

For real, I find the pool thing interesting.  Thanks for explaining it.  It just came to mind that I think I asked you the same thing last year.  Just brace yourself because I will probably ask the same thing next year.  Maybe I should write it down, rofl.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ms Lola, was this a wrong product you received or one that just wasn't you and has become a return?

Teehee