Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00- 5/28

Good Morning GIrls. 

Sorry, I'm watching Formula 1 right now - they're doing qualifying in Monaco this weekend.  Race tomorrow 8AM EST.

Honored Contributor

Yuck yuck yuck to that bathing suit, the ruffles are so un attractive, and they will float up the second you get in the water, and I go for tankinis, same look sooo much easier to go potty

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

A couple of years ago I bought that romper swimsuit they are showing now.  Seemed like a good idea at the time.  About the third time I wore it, got out of the pool and it was stretched to my knees.  I looked like something from 1920.  Maybe the flaws have been fixed, but it was in the trash rather quickly for me.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Snicks1

In ground pool?  Stupid question about pools in general - do you have to drain all of the water out and then refill with fresh water?  

My sister had an above ground pool for a few years - I never swam in it and don't remember what was involved other than she shocked it?

@Bird mama, yes, inground pool. It's big...18' wide X 36' long. We just drain it down below the skimmers (I think that's what they are called), and then just add that back in the spring/summer. The worst part of opening it up is getting all the leaves off that fall onto the cover during fall/winter, they are nasty, wet. I got that done this week, but as I said everytime I'm just about to the point of taking the actual cover off the skies open up again, lol. I probably should just hire it done, but, you know how I am, if I can do it, I'm gonna. Soon enough I'll have to give up, but not yet.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

That palm print is UGLY!  It reminds me of something Mimi from Drew Carey would wear.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Yuck yuck yuck to that bathing suit, the ruffles are so un attractive, and they will float up the second you get in the water, and I go for tankinis, same look sooo much easier to go potty

how about use the bathroom?

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox  Yes, you are so right.  In addition to stretching, the ruffles were constantly in my face as I swam.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox, I agree with you on that suit.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

RE the palms...

Magnum P.I. anyone?

Honored Contributor

Too bad he no longer looks like this, as he ages he looks more and more like Teddy Roosevelt.

@lolakimono wrote:

RE the palms...

Magnum P.I. anyone?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.