But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00- 5/28

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Good Morning @Dawnie,  @Eliana  @I am still oxox

I forgot my manners there for a minute.

Good morning.  No exciting plans for the weekend around here.  Just a trip to the laundromat to wash blankets and comforters and get them put away.

Honored Contributor

I'll be checking to see if the low areas in my yard have drained and dried enough so I can mow today, before it rains again this afternoon. I think it has rained at some point every day this week. Sheesh, I am tired of all this moisture, and the humidity it creates is awful.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Always Smiley Happy, so wiped out today, we had a really nice dinner last night, a great Italian place not to far from here, I had zucchini noodles with chicken and tomatoes and wow it was great, sometimes you want the lighter option. Then we went to see my friends band a another place, oy it was like a townie bar you see in the movies I had 1 glass of wine and I think it might of been bad, I woke up with a wicked headache.

@lolakimono wrote:

@I am still oxox

Enabler!Cat Tongue

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

It is opening weekend for the town pool, aka the oasis 4 minutes away, it usually takes us longer to look for a parking spot then it takes to get there, it is so relaxing just to sit there and well the trip home is so easySmiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

Good Morning all!

Ive seen great sales!  Dillards has 40 and 65% off, looks like they are gearing up for their cardholder sale. 

@I bought a pair of olive @@bird mama chinos and a linen buffalo plaid top at JJill.  30% off in the store.  Came home and ordered off the site more chinos and a dress. Haven't shopped there in 2-3 yrs.

I bought a yellow oem watch band from eBay for my I watch. Really pretty. My Apple Store was packed Friday.  They want 40$ more for the band at Apple. 

Im supporting the retailers!  And realizing I can do better than ordering from the Q. I will prob get "the letter" after the many recent returns.  

wants Apple watch but doesnt need

Honored Contributor

I don't even have my backyard pool open yet. Every time I get just about ready to remove the winter cover, the rains come again. Then I have to start over with syphoning all that rain water off the cover. Hoping to get it done at some point this 3 day weekend.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I have a set of the Calista Rollers that I bought from Ama**. com last year, $20 less then they are selling them here, no shipping and I got them in two days.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

In ground pool?  Stupid question about pools in general - do you have to drain all of the water out and then refill with fresh water?  

My sister had an above ground pool for a few years - I never swam in it and don't remember what was involved other than she shocked it?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise