Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00- 5/28

@Bird mama wrote:

@gmkb

Good Morning, I've read that Ipad users are really having issues with the forum.  

Yes, you will see there is an error in my post "find" instead of finding, but I was unable to correct without deleting the whole thing because I could not move the cursor.

Honored Contributor

Is it hot (weatherwise) by you?  I had the day off yesterday and basically stayed indoors, puttered around, window shopped the internet and listened to music because it was around 84 or 85.

I watched the local news this morning and it's going to be 86 - Ick!

I need to cut my grass and do not want to go out there.  It's a little humid as we are expecting rain.  

Ick!

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono

I like your pendant.  Who is she/he?  

@Bird mama

That is Budha.

Of course, maybe I will call it Boot-ah! Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

Memorial Weekend Mayhem around here-

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

He looks guilty :-)

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Is it hot (weatherwise) by you?  I had the day off yesterday and basically stayed indoors, puttered around, window shopped the internet and listened to music because it was around 84 or 85.

@Bird mama

We skipped spring, LOL, and now have gone to summer.  Yesterday it was like 88 by the time I got out of school and today 85-90.  My friend and I went to Costco (I have the membership) and loaded up, and by the time we pushed two carts around the store (heavy) and loaded everything into the car and unloaded at home, I was ready for a heatstroke. I told BF I was too tired to go out to dinner, so we had dinner in while I replenished fluids. 

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama  Seems hot here already -- supposed to be 84 by noon.  I'm just a little north of you.

Trusted Contributor

Most recent JJill haul:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Love Le Sportsac, I have had some of my pieces for 10+ years, I have use them since my college days

@lolakimono wrote:

I like these too-

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

We really didn't get a consistent Spring.  We had some nice days then it would drop.  I had my heat on until earlier this week.  I prefer open windows so you know it's hot if I flipped on the A/C.

What kills me is that I am going to have to put a bra on, unless I can find a darker tee shirt with some kind of pattern (lol) to cut the grass.

I will be sipping water like it's going out of style because I dehydrate out there very easily.  No joke, I keeled over one summer when I was on my knees weeding - scared the heck out of my neighbor Bob.

I have to get the grass done though.  People will have company for the holiday and I can't have unkempt property.  I do have my pride :-)