Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/23

@tends2dogs 

Welcome to the thread!Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. I must admit that I don't enjoy these forums as much as I used to. I pop in and pick and choose, then I make a quick getaway when I can't deal with it.

Psyche can't take it. This virus situation has brought out true colors and worse. 

This weekend I might order a white summer cardigan that I've been looking for. Lots of good deals available. I have multiple boxes of my clothing that I'm putting out for donation pickup on June 1st.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono   Short of porch swaps for supplies, this will be the first time we've spent any real time together since March.  She works onsite 3 days a week and even though she is one of just a few people in her work building, she's paranoid about bringing the virus to my house, hence the dining outside.  If there's one thing I've learned through this is that you can still enjoy holidays, just do it differently.    

I would love to spend the day with my sister, too.  She is in Michigan and she plans to spend the weekend at a little get away she has on a small lake.  We are 1400 miles away from her and I haven't seen her since January.  Hopefully, if things open up more (like doctors and restaurants) I will be able to see her this summer.

Have a wonderful day with her.  Sisters are the best. I talk to mine almost every day.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I haven't been on the forums much lately. Glad I haven't missed much!

You mentioned a white cardigan....my most beloved wardrobe piece right now is a pullover by Barefoot Dreams. 
I keep thinking I ought to purchase another one of a different color. The knit is so luscious and it makes me feel like I'm getting a hug. Mine is a unique color of white and even though it is a couple of sizes too big, the drape of it keeps it from looking "sloppy."

Hope you find something you like!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

this is the funniest thing I have seen for sale on PMSUMMER WAVES truck bed pool

Hi all!  I always read your thread, but never post, but had to when I saw this.  All I can think of is it would be like taking a bath with 3 other people.  EWWW  Is this a joke or a real item? @jackthebear ?

Have a nice day everyone. 

it is a listing on Poshmark,  a pool for a truck bed

who knew 

Honored Contributor

Mid-Rise Twill Everyday Bermuda Shorts for Women - 9-inch inseamold navy shorts 50% off this weekend  

@I am still oxox 

Trusted Contributor

We are staying in this weekend.  Working on income tax. Our only outings are for groceries or "stay in the car" drives.  
I received the Iman TS maxi dress in Blue/white.  Very pretty!  Headband cute.  The dress in petite is perfect for my 5'4 height. Ankle length.  It's a keeper. 

Trusted Contributor

Good evening everyone!

We went to Costco this morning and then mowed the yard when we got home so I am just now checking in.  It's hard to go shopping when your glasses fog up from the mask!

@PINKdogWOOD 

So glad to hear such good news about your husband!

@jackthebear 

Sorry about the golf- maybe soon.  

@LTT1 

It sounds like you are adjusting to your new digs and surroundings!  I liked the jacket that you posted last week.

@Greeneyedlady21 

I bought a light weight, white open cardigan from Old Navy last year.  I think that they still have it and they are having a big sale this weekend.  I have several in that style in different colors and I think that they are good year round.

@Bird mama 

Glad that you are getting to spend time with your sister.  Enjoy your time together.

@lolakimono 

Acupuncture! Yikes!  You are braver than me.  I like the cat planter!  How cute!  I've been looking for blue and white ceramic planters.  How many more weeks of school do you have?  School ended here this week. 

To you ladies and everyone else-  have a wonderful weekend!

Memorial Day in USA in 2020 | Office Holidays

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

I have almost another month.

Cat Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal 

I have almost another month.

Cat Frustrated

Yuck!!  This is the school year that won't end!