Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/23

@Tennesseegal I returned a white cardigan from Old Navy last week. It was open stitch and I liked it, except for how it looked on my flabby upper arms. Sleeves too tight in my usual medium. My upper arms were less flabby a few months ago. Very minor problem to have in the midst of everything else.

My favorite ON luxe tee is even cheaper today, so I think I'll get a couple more. Just tried them recently and I love them.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD  That's very good news about your husband.

@Bird mama  It's nice that you have that special time with your sister. Can you take photos of your decorations for us?

@lolakimono  The denim jacket is cute with the pink stripes. After your utility pants post last week, I bought a similar pair in a faded raisin color from LLB. I bought the pink polka dot IM bucket hat for when I let the dog out in the backyard, but received an email that "delivery is delayed" on it. I'm a member of the "Big Head Club" too, so I hope it fits. I hope your next month of work goes fast for you, so you can finally relax.

@LTT1I thought about buying that WWC denim dress; I like that one. Are the Flexibelle pants a light, medium, or heavy weight material?

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

I took this picture in hopes that you might be able to tell the weight.

I think I would call them a "medium" weight. 
They feel heavenly on while wearing.

I cannot say for sure how they would do in hot weather outside for any length of time.

The knit denim is almost like it is made with cushy little spirals.... very unique I think.

D72C4F96-C155-415D-A3E4-D15105FC687E.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Tennesseegal I returned a white cardigan from Old Navy last week. It was open stitch and I liked it, except for how it looked on my flabby upper arms. Sleeves too tight in my usual medium. My upper arms were less flabby a few months ago. Very minor problem to have in the midst of everything else.

My favorite ON luxe tee is even cheaper today, so I think I'll get a couple more. Just tried them recently and I love them.

@Greeneyedlady21 

Sorry that the ON cardigan didn't work for you.  Flabby underarms- I understand!! I have many of their tees but I'm not sure if I've tried the "lux" tees.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1The pants look soft. Zippers are a nice way to vent for cool air, and they're cute! I will take another look at them. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal The ON luxe tees are rayon spandex, I love the fit and feel. Started a thread about them recently.

I have olive, maroon,  a cute subtle leopard print. Today I ordered a navy and black to replace my old tees in those colors. The ON luxe tees are $7 today! 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Tennesseegal The ON luxe tees are rayon spandex, I love the fit and feel. Started a thread about them recently.

I have olive, maroon,  a cute subtle leopard print. Today I ordered a navy and black to replace my old tees in those colors. The ON luxe tees are $7 today! 

I do like those 

Honored Contributor

Hi @Desert Lily   I wouldn't say what I have qualifies as decorations Woman Very Happy  It's a cheap little strand of stars that are linked together.  I haven't figured out where to hand it in the garage yet.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise