@jackthebear wrote:

we are up to 0, nada , nothing

can't play golf , 

can't go to the mall

can't go for dinner

all the stuff we'd do on a holiday weekend

and the weather is not great

so that's that

I thought golf's ok if you bring your own stuff, don't touch the flags, wear masks, keep your distance, only play in twos, and don't ride a golf cart.

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/23

@LTT1   I hope your and your's can begin to break away and venture out even while wearing your masks in this fretful time of our's. Pittsburgh is really a great area, so much to do and see - after the fog lifts of course !

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

we are up to 0, nada , nothing

can't play golf , 

can't go to the mall

can't go for dinner

all the stuff we'd do on a holiday weekend

and the weather is not great

so that's that

I thought golf's ok if you bring your own stuff, don't touch the flags, wear masks, keep your distance, only play in twos, and don't ride a golf cart.

Oh yeah Golf is just fine and we played a couple of weeks ago but the capacity has been cut by 75% so getting a teatime is next to impossible

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

How is your DH doing?

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Jane Treacy had this exact dress on about a week or so ago during one of her MANY shoe shopping shoes. She was ADORBS in it. Jane wears full skirt dresses like this all the time and always looks so great in them. This is a really cute one done right in denim.

Honored Contributor

I received this brand new item from Shopgoodwill.com- a Mexican cat planter!

And guess what I planted?

CATNIP!  Our indoor plant was languishing, but the new crop at Lowe's was very robust so now they are set for the summer.  

Honored Contributor

LOVE those d&co beach pants @Jtdmum   I have the non-print ones in navy & black. They ARE so soft, so stylish and so comfy, I love them! love the pockets in them too. They're so fun to put on, feel really good, wash & hang to dry. Perfect!!!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all 

Good morning!

How are things going in your area?

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Her jeans are outstanding I think. If you've not tried them itis a MUST in my book. I wore a pr of her lighter blue denim just yesterday in fact. They are so forgiving too - I have size 4 and size 6 and both fit perfectly.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono , Good Morning Lola, Still under "house arrest" Some stores open in Al. Should "TRY" to catch up on clothes washing. Will probably just enjoy a book. Would love to purchase hat for my daughter. Not sure of fit. She has a large head. May your Memorial weekend be great.