Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/23

@lolakimono @jackthebear @Bird mama 

C5007850-8C0D-468C-93CE-CC093FF45D8E.png

Through "IBOTTA" which is my cash back site (I have the app on my desktop) there are 6 EP and $5 back if you purchase through IBOTTA. Cute dress

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Good Morning @lolakimono @jackthebear @Bird mama @LTT1 -  Trying to de-stress this am.   Woke up at 4am, dog still sound asleep.  Thought it was time to get up for his first rounds of meds which he gets at 5am.  Realized I didn't have to go to work but it took a few minutes. I could feel the stress go away.  When this happens it's time to start some type of meditative practice.  Work is so bad it's surreal.  This has to go away.   

Good news is my exchanged D&C beach pants came in and I actually wore them to work this week (let's not even think about laundry) and so comfy! 

Birdmama...I was thinking of you when I saw JCP went under.  I pretty much expect they will leave our mall right behind Macys and Sears.  That leaves Victorias and about nothing else -- and they are in trouble too.  We're going to have a big huge rodent infested mess where that mall resides.  Ugh. 

LTT1-- pics of your new place look so nice.  Hope you enjoy!

JTB- Activities will open soon...They have to, everyone is stir crazy right now! 

Everone have a great long weekend!

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

Honored Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/Belle-by-Kim-Gravel-Regular-Flexibelle-Back-Zip-Jegging.product.A374471.html

99F70EA5-7544-43D1-9067-B9BD89B86B66.jpeg

this jean I purchased in white and this blue....a very evenly dyed dark indigo that I think is just beautiful. The petite length might be a bit short, so now I have purchased in regular (28") to see about length. Love the fabric on these.

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum 

Good Morning!

I went to acupuncture for the first time since December.  I usually go every other week or sometimes weekly in the summer.

Work got busy, and it's about a 2.5 hour commitment with travel and the appointment, and I ran out of time.

I went on Wed. after school, since this was the first it was open after Covid.  She couldn't find my pulse; everything was so depleted.  She did gua sha on my back and neck and it was scarlet. She said she hadn't seen that much color since I had my first treatment. 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

Your description of the special way you will be celebrating Memorial Day sounds so nice! Have fun with your sister!

@Jtdmum 

What happened at work? Why is it so bad right now?

I hope you enjoy this long weekend!

@lolakimono 

When you get the gua sha, I'm assuming the brighter red your skin turns the more you need it?

What does depleted mean?

Honored Contributor

Ahh, so goes the hills and valleys of living in the 3 river area of Pittsburgh! @LTT1   This is what happens in your new neck of the woods.  Hope you and your DH are able to be settling in in your new digs. Of course I also hope you're both well and happy.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   Folks actually do this too! 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

thank you!

Even though there won't be any MD crowds/gatherings here this weekend, it HAS been nice seeing more people out walking...themselves, their dogs, running, etc

One of our counties here in PA is going green...Lawrence county. 
So, I hadn't thought of this... we are in a three river area! 
I'm learning!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Good morning!

@LTT1 

This is what it looks like immediately after.

What Is Gua Sha?

The more often you do it, the less deep the color is.

When she went to take my pulse, to see how everything was flowing, it was radio silent, like in a coma.  My blood is not moving with vigor, like when you are sick with the flu for a week and the very first day you don't throw up, if someone took your pulse it would feel the same.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   Are we close in proximity by chance? While FINALLY the deluge of RAIN is giving us a break here which started yesterday, we're heading to mid-high 80s starting today/tomorrow and all next week too. The rain is killing us here, while it's all of 50 shades of  green which trust me is all good, the ground is so saturated.

We are SO welcoming the SUNSHINE for sure. Our garden is going great guns as one would say. We are still out and about donning our masks of course visiting plant shops for annuals, a few herbs and more veggies for the garden.

ENJOY your weekend to the absolute fullest with your family this weekend!