Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/22

Good Morning Style Sisters!

What is new and what fashion finds can you share?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/22

I love the print, but not the drop waist and the amount of fabric,

https://www.qvc.com/Tolani-Collection-Sleeveless-Scoop-Neck-Maxi-Dress.product.A397626.html

Honored Contributor

For those who have been following "my boy", I just received a text from him.  

• Freshman year of college- DONE!
  • 40 credits completed, between his AP courses and two semesters (after one semester he was one credit away from sophomore status)
  • Spring semester- 4.0

Overall GPA- 3.9

Bitmoji Image

I'm trying to convince him to go to summer school to knock out a few more of the gen ed classes while he has the biggest financial aid award.  He is hoping to enroll in the 3-2 program, and most scholarships are only renewable for four years.

Honored Contributor

hi

turned off the show already 

prive

and perricone

watching golf channel

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Ms Lola! I'll be the first onboard here this fine Saturday morning. Hope you are feeling better these days. Last week you were suffering a migraine. Here's hoping you're better.

I'm still finding and enjoying pants by Zuda, those nylon, repurposed parachute-like fabric. Love these things, so good looking, easy care easy wear. last few weeks i found a number of tops on amaz that were/are Halston tops. Via amaz, there's a person (or site) who apparently buys up items, fashions and then resells them. She has many brand named goods so I've been buying up Halston goods that she has. I really Halston fashions here. 

Anyway, weather's been hot here mid to high 80s, getting the garden together, round one of planting annuals last weekend. We've not put in any veggies yet, the growing season here took a turn that made it still too cool and dicey to plant anything. Last Sunday we began to take out the smaller plants inside from last fall to get them outside again. Tomorrow we'll take out the rest of them which comporises the big one - 3 huge cacti, a large pink hibiscus, a large ficus, out to the front porch a very large angel wing begonia. The easement with tons ons stuff (minardas, daises, varieties of echinacea, tall snappers, sweetpea just to note a few. The dogwoods out front are done but the Kousa (dogwood) in the back looks great this year. Now, I'm watching for our hummingbirds to return. Then all will be right in our garden.

Honored Contributor

I hear you on this @jackthebear   We're watching Formula 1 Racing, practice 3, then at 9A qualifying. Racers are in that very wealthy, very prestigious Monaco - absolutely stunning part of this world. Told my husband I WILL attend this race before I say adios to this world!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I hear you on this @jackthebear   We're watching Formula 1 Racing, practice 3, then at 9A qualifying. Racers are in that very wealthy, very prestigious Monaco - absolutely stunning part of this world. Told my husband I WILL attend this race before I say adios to this world!

back to clothes now

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I lost track of him and this is just the best news! I will read up...congratulations to him (and you) for a job well done! (I want to ugly cry for happiness right now!)
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

worry-free panties?

I have never worried about my underwear, what about y'all

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

hi

turned off the show already 

prive

and perricone

watching golf channel

@jackthebear 

That's a tough call for me RE which is more boring, LOL.