Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/20

@lolakimono wrote:

@Bird mama likes Lucky brand as well. Cat Happy

see my edited post

Honored Contributor

@twinny70

Bye! Have a nice breakfast and weekend! 

So glad you are still beaming from your fun trips and luscious food.

My condolences, once again, on the loss of your long-time friend, the Pastor's wife.❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Morning all. I slept in to almost 7 today  and just realized it's Saturday. I'll catch up.

Raining  and cool here after 3 very hot days.

I got my garden in this week, pitiful small garden. I can't do big anymore.

I ordered a Silver native bead necklace from Caroline Pollack.

My goal so far today is not to watch the my pillow guy.

I got new unoullavolta catalog, polish stoneware set with sea life, I'm going to get a dinner plate and desert plate.

They had two different turtle jewelry sets, and turtle wine glasses @LTT1

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I'm sorry to read that BF's father had another stroke.  How are you all holding up?  Are they keeping him comfortable?  It hurts me to my soul when an elder ends up in the 'health care system'.  Seeing them frail and vulnerable makes me want to camp out in the hospital room to protect them.

I continue to pray for him.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

In other news...Cat Sad

I had the follow up RE the kidney stone, although I considered not returning as the doctor had no bedside manner   came off as a total jerk.

They did an US in the office and there is something "suspicious" on the right kidney, and both kidneys are irregularly shaped. He mentioned a dromedary hump.  (I know that you can have camel toe, but apparently I also have camel kidney. Cat LOL)

I am going on Wed. for an MRI to check it out.  He told me not to freak out, but he was going to write MASS on the kidneys.  A family friend is a retired URO, so I called him last night and he said to call him when I get the reports as the next follow up won't be until mid July.  

@lolakimono My heart goes out to you that everything goes well with your MRI.  I know the waiting to take the test and gettng the results can be nerve racking.  I took my fourth Pet Scan yesterday after stopping the chemo for my lymphoma that I had.  Even though I passed the other three, I'm still worried about the results.  I know exactly what you're going through.  Will say a prayer for you and most of all I do wish your BF's dad well and that he makes a full recovery.  Prayers for him also.  I feel really bad for both of you.  Not a good time at all.  Keeping fingers crossed for good results for both of you.

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays
I had forgotten the name of that company... would you write it again? The turtles were so tempting!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono. Prayers to your families. 

Wait until July, that's hard waiting that long for appointment but they evidently don't think it's urgent.

Respected Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

It is time to say have a nice weekend.  It is time for coffee & Cheerios with fresh strawberries.  

My favorite every morning.  Cheerios with strawberries or raisins.  Enjoy.