Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/18

Even Ms. Lola can't find Bagatelle NYC Dip Dye Denim Trucker Jacket

in XL size.  Urban Outfitters has the best price at 70 I think.

Pretty jacket

Respected Contributor

@lolakimonothanks for starting the thread. I'm a whole day late this time. Saturday was spent having 2 small trees trimmed. One had branches growing too close to the dining room window, and the other had a couple dead branches & needed shaping. It's been 10-15 degrees below normal, windy, and raining off & on this week, but we're on a roller coaster of weather changes so it could be in the 90's next week. Today, Sunday, I had my hair cut and colored by a new hair stylist. There's such turnover in employees at the salon. I don't have any fashion news, but the dresser & chest I've waited to buy are on 30% off for Memorial Day. When my "rehusband" was moving his things in, I donated 2 dressers to make room for his furniture. When he suddenly passed away, I just didn't feel like replacing the dressers until now. I had put the items in the original dressers into Kate Spade-like plastic containers (ivory w/gold dots) with handles. I've purged most of those clothes and items since then, but it will be nice to finally put what's left in drawers. I guess I must be healing. I found some awesome knobs to put on the new dressers, too!

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono 

j.crew: vintage cotton crewneck t-shirt in leopard, right side, view zoomed

@lolakimono   no find in store on JC website,  so stone age---

found this at HM today $10T-shirt - Dark beige/leopard print - Ladies | H&M US 1