Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/18

Good morning!

Today is all day beauty, so I won't be tuning in, but I thought I would start the chat and see how everyone is doing.  

On deck today, MULCH!  BF is finally finished with his sports seasons, where he does statistics for local colleges, so he is around to help.  Tomorrow he is going to golf, so I have to strike while the iron is hot, LOL.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/18

No Q for me today either but my cart is ready for another free shipping day!  Going to get my tomatoes planted today.

Honored Contributor

hi all

I won't be watching much eitehr,  will order the Josie stuff i wanted,  might watch AMS on the Q2 later.  

Honored Contributor

Good morning all. All day beauty programming doesn't interest me either. But, as I don't watch the channel anyway, it doesn't matter to me. lol
Still slogging away at getting the yard in shape. A lot of work every spring but I like the results.
Supposed to rain later on today, so I guess I get a break, lol. Goodness knows the house could use some attention.
For those watching the programming, enjoy.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 

@avid shopper 

Good morning!

Hi-

@jackthebear 

Have you seen these in person?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Snicks1 

@avid shopper 

Good morning!

Hi-

@jackthebear 

Have you seen these in person?

no  Ina previewed the pink print and it looked cute..theres' also a leopard print tshirt in cotton that looks nice,   I think I saw the blue, and it looked liked pajamas, i didn't love it.

TBH have not gone into Crew much at all but will go to see the leopard t,   because most animal print things are not tshirt material 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Snicks1 @jackthebear @avid shopper 

Good morning everyone! Beauty hmmm?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

fwiw  I do use and love the body butter, but really don't want 8 jars, will wait for the super size later

just ordered the body milk serum, which is amazing stuff, the duo is unscented,  prefer scented but price and free ship is no brainer 

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all. Hope we are have a sunny day. Not watching either. Never tried JM stuff before. I get hot flashes and certain lotions can trigger them. 🤣🤣 🔥.  Taking my beautiful niece and husband to an out of the way garden nursery to buy plants. Then we will plant them. I just love this time of year. Whatever you are doing today i hope it goes well and enjoy!