Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/18

@Kardi 

@LeebeeMom 

I can't find the jumpsuit online.  Right now my eyes are crossed from looking at every iteration of a floral jumpsuit out there.  I doubt that Leah will answer any of the posts about who she's wearing.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Kardi 

@LeebeeMom 

I can't find the jumpsuit online.  Right now my eyes are crossed from looking at every iteration of a floral jumpsuit out there.  I doubt that Leah will answer any of the posts about who she's wearing.

she is very opaque about that kind of thing,  someone complimented her not directly on her weight loss this morning and she quite expertly deflected it. 

Honored Contributor

thinking about Leah's jumpsuit

if she says she got it at XXX it like Q isn't good enough for her KWIM

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   I do give Leah credit for wearing Q clothing most of the time when she is hosting AM Style.  Her shoes may come from elsewhere but otherwise she takes one for the team.

As far as her weightloss goes I am mortified by the comments from people on her facebook page.  How she did it is no one's business.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear   I do give Leah credit for wearing Q clothing most of the time when she is hosting AM Style.  Her shoes may come from elsewhere but otherwise she takes one for the team.

As far as her weightloss goes I am mortified by the comments from people on her facebook page.  How she did it is no one's business.  

agree with you on both 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @jackthebear @Bird mama @Kardi @SoX 

Hi! I am just now catching back up with this morning’s “coffee clatch!”

Want to give a shoutout to @twinny70 and you are missed very much.

Did we hear from @PINKdogWOOD ? You are crossing my mind too!

Sending wishes to all for a great weekend!

Let us know what’s going on in your world...right now we have severe weather rumbling through!

Hope we don’t need a boat (flash flood warnings!)

boat🐤🐠🚣🏻‍♀️🚣🏻‍♂️🛶

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 @lolakimono @@jackthebear @Bird mama @Kardi @SoX

@twinny70 

Sorry if I left out any of the other girls...

I'm here, really late to the party. Got up and jumped in the shower early, headed out to do grocery shopping. After we had lunch we took all the plants outside. Seems to go faster out then fall bringing them inside. Under the awing until they acclimate to the sun.

Had my hair done Thursday, regular 7 wks, cut/color except I came home a blonde (typically lightish brown w/hilites). Went overboard off the deep end w/this look. Don't like it much but she asked me "a much lighter brown base or blonde?" I said blonde, hadn't realized she brought out the bleach, and there it went. So this won't last long. I can't get used to it and don't really want to. My CIL & I had lunch, did a little shopping yesterday, Jen said she really likes it. I don't, need to get back to looking more normal to myself.

Who care if blondes do have more fun....

So last Sunday grueling to prep for Mon's colonosc - nothing found, I have a repreive for another 10yrs. Geez by then I'll be 76 - if I should live so long....

Gorgeous day here today, mid 80s, actually hot out - WHAT??? did I just say that????  It's PEFECT!!!  Thank you Jesus for this beautiful weekend, tomorrow and this week ahead more of the same. Here's hoping the same for you.

Took the poodle Wallace on Wed for his wellness/annual. He too get a clean bill of health.

So, that's my busy week. Have a great week to come ladies. Behave.

Honored Contributor

I worked on a big cleaning and organizing my bedroom project today. Just got back from a walk, trying to get up the energy to start up the project again.

I really shouldn't have started that wedding thread. Said I wasn't going to start them anymore. Down it went.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  don't give it a second thought.  There are many of us who appreciate the threads you start.  As far as the others.......if you'd say day they'd say night.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 @PINKdogWOOD @Bird mama @lolakimono @jackthebear 

Thank you so much for updating us on your week, @PINKdogWOOD  Even tho you don’t like the blonde, I will bet it looks very lovely and YOU WILL BE HAVING MORE FUN!

@Greeneyedlady21 

ITA with what @Bird mama said...and I DO love your threads. Thank you for taking a chance and putting it “out there.”

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~