Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 5/16

Look at it this way @LTT1   Your home is not a mess.  It's like a caterpillar in the process of transforming into a butterfly.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 

I like what you're doing to the place ... it's going to take time, honey ... don't fret.   

I have to tell you, though, that I have a silver puffer jacket from, I think, GILI ... that I haven't worn ... I look like the Michelin (sp) man in it ... come next winter ... I'm gonna put it on!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

nice toaster! I don't know where ours is!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1  That dining set is perfect! I was thinking what a beautiful backdrop it is for your meal settings.

@lolakimonoSuch pretty scarves. Those LLB pants have my name written on them. My SIL tells me distance learning is more work & takes more of her time. I hope you feel relief soon with the end of the semester.

@Bird mama  I'm crossing my fingers for JCP (and other retailers)

@I am still oxoxHappy Anniversary!

I filled out & sent in paperwork this week to retire June 1st. My boss called and asked if I was sure I wanted to do this. I'm not sure but I can't imagine my workplace with the public coming being safe as openings are phased in, so I will retire. I already miss my co-workers.

I've received most of the smaller-size clothes I ordered and purged a few more too-big things. I'll add an occasional piece when fall approaches. When & where will I wear them besides my own house and yard? Since I pretty much have the basics for my capsule wardrobe, I splurged and bought a frivolous item last night from the Q.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Sheer Lace Pull-On Legging - A378850

They're LOGO's sheer lace leggings in Cappuccino, #378850. I'll wear them with dresses, but not with a tunic.

My brother told me he experienced a "thud" when he retired. I haven't been able to sleep the last few nights thinking about it. Then a new idea struck me for my next novel, and I'm anxious to start writing it. (I'll have the time now I guess.)

Take good care, Fashionistas.

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 , I was so happy to see Lola's messages. I had been worried about her. Have not seen any messages from her lately.LTT1, I agree with you about scarves. I like the first scarf best. Wish I could tie my scarves as Dr. Birz has displayed her scarves.I need a book illustrating scarf ideas. Hope you are all well.Please take care. 

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

Love those lace leggings! 
I'm sure you will enjoy wearing them!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~