Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 4/27

Sox, thanks for your kind words too.  Until last September, my DH had never been in a hospital.  Then Wham.  He got Legionaire's Disease while we were visiting our ds & ddil out on the East Coast.  He ended up in a hospital in OH for 3 days and is still recovering from fatigue.  Then in March on our anniversary & out for lunch with friends he had this last episode which we are still trying to figure out why.  

Bird Mama, last week I got a call from Citibank. I was on the cordless phone and went running to get my MC card.  The person asked me if I had given Silverscript permission to charge my account $336 for a rx.  I said yes & all was good with my charge card.  Citibank called about 5 minutes after I ordered the Xarelto.  Scared me though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't remember the last time I watched QVC fashion, but one morning I was watching Pat and SG while I was getting ready for work. They presented these pants and I took the bait. I'm so glad I did.  They are exactly the right length with no tailoring and they really look nice. I wore the striped ones for Open House at school with a black top and platform sandals.  I got lots of compliments.  I wore the floral ones on Easter, also with a black top.  Black tops are my security blanket, so I enjoy pants with a little pizzazz once in a while to perk things up.

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.54.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 5.53.23 AM.png

Has anyone else noticed it takes a lot longer to upload photos lately - maybe it's just me?

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Lola, hugs coming your way.  I have always admired teachers & it's not an easy job.  

House_Cat, sleeping is not my best subject for sure either.  I hope that you have a good breakfast out with your friend.  We have a nice restaurant that we enjoy for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  We went there on Tuesday for a great breakfast because my DH was going for his stress test and thought that he was going to starve while he was on a 3 hour fast.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox 

I haven't been prescribed the epi pen ... and I've seldom used my rescue enhaler, but I use Advair twice daily in the low dose.

I feel so badly for my neighbor's family ... she was a newly-retired teacher ...  always looking out for others.  She won't get to enjoy the fruits of her many years of teaching ... so sad.

Honored Contributor

Cute slacks @house_cat 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Good morning Lola! I’m very fortunate here today, it’s sunny and beautiful. I also just snagged a pair of white marble Prive Revaux (The London) Polarized Sunglasses before 

my color sold out. I’m usually not quick enough. The day is starting off really well.😊 I hope you get good weather on your end really soon. Have a blessed day!

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

So what items are you considering?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SoX  Oooh, that is so darn sad.  I had my share of visiting the funeral home (2016-2017) for co-workers who never lived to see the fruits of their labor.  There was also a lady who retired in 2009 and immediately came back as a contractor and worked several more years because she didn't know how to relax and thought the company couldn't live without her.  The really sad part was at the end of 2016 my area did away with lots of contractor staff.  The woman finally had to retire and she died in August 2017.  Between that and my sister passing away at 60 years of age I said, that's it.  Pay the house off and get the heck out Bernie.  Tomorrow is not promised and you are going to want to enjoy some of the fruits of your labor.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Ketra, good job in snagging the sunglasses.  It's frustrating to be too late & they are sold out.  Today is cloudy & maybe a lot of snow, but it's supposed to be 🌞🌞🌞tomorrow. Spring has been coming & going.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 

This: https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Faux-Fur-Plaid-Printed-Snap-Front-Coat.product.A344334.htm...

(both colors ... maybe)

... and this:  https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Button-Front-Double-Knit-Field-Jacket.product.A303174.html...

(not sure about this one, though)

@LTT1   --

Decided not to get the field jacket  (FYI ... since you asked, ya know) Smiley Wink