Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 4/27

Good Morning!

What is everyone up to today?  We have a cold front approaching, so more rain and cold temps are on the way.

Welcome to all Style Sisters, old and new!

Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 4/27

@lolakimono 

Good morning Lola!  I've not "checked in" in several weeks so I wanted to do so this morning!

It's 44 this morning in east Tennessee but supposed to be 76 today.  I love this weather.

Trusted Contributor

What is this Rachel Hollis line of clothing going to be like?  Does anyone know?  I tried to find something on the QVC site but all I could find was a link to youtube videos.  I've seen her books in the store but that's all.

There are several cherry items for Ms. Cherry on the Christopher and Banks site.  There are also several cute lemon items on C and Banks too.  @Greeneyedlady21 I liked those lemon items that you posted.

Honored Contributor

Hi 

coffee

sunny here,

that's all

Honored Contributor

hmm just said to Mrjtb  put on QVC to see Leah part of my saturday morning,  oh well Courtney 2, is OK I guess

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, I am disappointed that we have a fill in for the show today.  Right now, the sun is shining after many days of rain (on and off).  I have to check the forecast to see if we are still expecting a rain/snow mix tomorrow.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Just checked - 37 degrees right now and rain/snow mix is still in the forecast.  

Honored Contributor

That's it, I'm going to change the channel.  Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama@jackthebear 

Good morning!

@Bird mama- I think I told you about a month ago that my husband put 4 birdhouses out on our fence.  Well, guess what?  Several families have moved in!  I call it our subdivision.  I also bought the cutest bird feeder at Lowes.  It is a little hot air balloon and the top is covered in dark pink roses.  It is so cute.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono @Tennesseegal @Bird mama @jackthebear Quick good morining to all.  Hope you had a great week, I'm off to work shortly.  Had makeup duty last night for BFF's daughter so swapped out the day, hate working Saturday's and breaking up the weekend but she looked beautiful and is texting she had a great night so worth it!

Enjoy the upcoming week.