Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 4/22

@Blingqueen023 so sad, I was a big daddy's girl. 

Welcome to am style. Come back when your back on your game.

Respected Contributor

@Buttercups Congrats on the top.  I love the little flowers on it.  So cute.  Please don't tell me about the jewelry.  I quickly went past those so I couldn't see it.  I'm trying to cut down on my jewelry purchases lately.  I have............well............won't tell you how many jewelry boxes I have in my house.  It's embarassing to say, lol 

Trusted Contributor

Good morning AM STYLE BUDDIES>>>Just popping in for a moment to say I have that Jacket from Dennis Basso....needed a water repellant and have gotten so much use.  As many times I have heard on TV,,   "gotten many compliments."   Not sure why  I should care if my friends want one too, but they like it!   Its comfy and looks good.                                   Have to run because I am working the library book sale today.  Especially love to see the little kids choosing their books. So cute!  Happy weekend everyone.  Eliana, sending you a big hug, so sorry about your godmother.

Trusted Contributor

@capatosta, It was Lolakimono who lost her aunt and godmother.Cat Sad

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Buttercups I am a farmer inside, lime is to adjust the soil pH,  

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono

My condolences on the loss of your aunt.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I like it also and no buttons to loose, I can sew but hate sewing buttons, I put my purple Basso on yesterday and wham it was missing a button

@capatosta wrote:

Good morning AM STYLE BUDDIES>>>Just popping in for a moment to say I have that Jacket from Dennis Basso....needed a water repellant and have gotten so much use.  As many times I have heard on TV,,   "gotten many compliments."   Not sure why  I should care if my friends want one too, but they like it!   Its comfy and looks good.                                   Have to run because I am working the library book sale today.  Especially love to see the little kids choosing their books. So cute!  Happy weekend everyone.  Eliana, sending you a big hug, so sorry about your godmother.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Ooh, I was just promoted to Trusted Contributor!

Trusted Contributor

What do you think of Denim & Co. terry cloth dress. A one day only price of $31! looks like it would be great to wear in the house making breakfast when you have guests or just wearing on a hot day walking the dog as well as a beach dress.My son lives in Wilmington, NC and that is something I would wear when visiting with some sandles.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eliana wrote:

Ooh, I was just promoted to Trusted Contributor!

And you are trusted! Smiley Happy

Truly I don't know what these things mean... lol number count of posts guessing? 

I like your avatar. Is that a Disney character or did you have someone draw you? Cute.

@capatosta - Enjoy the book sale!