Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 4/22

@Eliana wrote:

So sorry for your loss, @lolakimono.  Had your aunt been ill?  I can't remember if you said before.

@Eliana

She was a BC survivor for 29 years, and then it came back- in her hip, spine, and other places.  Two years ago during spring break I went out, along with my mother, to celebrate the milestone birthdays that the three of us had that year.  I wasn't sure if she would make it to her milestone that year, but she lasted way longer than I would have thought.  I just talked to her on Easter Sunday.Cat Sad  She was my mom's only sibling and my godmother.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono so sorry you lost your aunt. 

When is school done for the summer?

Honored Contributor

OMG IM not wearing black?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Blingqueen023

Welcome to the chat!  I'm glad you found something that you love.  I'm sure the Linea ladies will chime in to tell you how much they love the LDO designs.  

@lolakimono Thank you.  I'm very tempted on ordering the yellow one too.  I ordered it in the blue and all three colors are pretty.  I love the Bob Mackie line too, when his clothes isn't too loud.  I'm not really one for prints lately but I'm going out of my box lately.  You gals are great.  I'd love to stay and chat, but I need to get over my dad's house and go through his things.  He just recently passed away two weeks ago.  He was 92.  I won't be able to chat long this morning. . You ladies have a fabulous day today and a safe happy weekend. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes and a haircut. He is so much better without you know who.

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays

We have a reprieve this year as we didn't use all of our budgeted snow days, so our last day is June 9.  I will probably work the next two "work" days for technology projects, and then I will be done.  

Next year I will have three preparations (one class that I haven't taught in about 7 years) so much of my summer will be getting things ready for those lessons so that I can stay organized daily.  Next year's classes (as of right now) have 35 students enrolled in each section.  With  the way the schedule works, I can expect to have about 250 students next year.  

Honored Contributor

No but Leah is and she looks great, no crazy scart, good moring ladies and oops I am liking the Basso jacket, very Hamptons or Newport, lol

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023

I also ordered that top in blue!  Love Louis' stuff!  I hope that you enjoy it, but be careful because his line is addicting (especially his jewelry)!!!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Valued Contributor

@lolakimono So sorry about your aunt's passing, may she rest in peace. A friend of mine's sister is going through this, BC that left and returned, is stage 4 and she manages with various therapies. Very tough road to travel. 

@Nomorebirthdays - Great garden, when's dinner I'll bring the beverages. Smiley Happy Lime on grass? Never heard of this... Enjoy your grand's and great niece BD.

@Blingqueen023 Welcome, happy purchases Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono Yes, I do remember that you went out for the birthday celebration.

Image result for sorry for your loss images